Schaubs comedy is so corny and cringe it's unreal people watch that

So I was walking into a store and BOOOOM this big dik mofo walks in... I'm just like woww this dudes huge!

-Schaub

(About 85% percent of his comedy routine)

If you can listen to his comedy for more then a few mins then hats off to you! That crap is horrible.

shaub has no it factor or talent all he has going is he is very confident thats all, he has a sloppy tongue, doesntspeak well at all and is not funny, he just has connections he is a hustler and you gotta respect that.

Duy5WLUU8AAbtYc.jpg:large

If you like standup comedy, this is probably not for you

He's also taking advice from Joe who is also a terrible comedian. Maybe Rogan prodded Schuab into trying it so his own comedy wouldn't look as bad in comparison.

Usually a giant jock that has cauliflower ears and is arrogant isn't exactly fitting the mold to be funny and he's proving this.

So I was walking into a store and BOOOOM this big dik mofo walks in... I'm just like woww this dudes huge!

-Schaub

If you can listen to his comedy for more then a few mins then hats off to you! That crap is horrible.
This has definitely not been covered in 100 other threads. Very timely.

The only time I laughed at anything he said was when he flipped out about Randy Couture JO vid.

I was listening to one of his podcasts not long ago titled "UFC fight predictions". 35 minutes in I heard this douche talk about everything from rating his buddy's dress sense to the importance of moisturising his ball sack. Just real low level degenerate stuff. Not even a single fight prediction or mention of UFC. Now I dont like to judge but the guys a complete moron.

The guy is very green as a stand up, as evidenced by his special. He's more bearable when he has other comedians around to play off of.

schaub has been doing stand up since 2015, thats long enough to earn a degree. bjj black belts have been earned quicker than this

-Schaub

61223503_392034911400663_2920382559311364096_n-jpg.588979

Most of the famous comedians you know went 10 years or more before doing a 1-hour special. Louis CK started in '85 and did his first special in 2001. Dave Chappelle started in '91 and did his first special in 2000. Bill Burr started in 1992 and did his first special in 2003. If even comic geniuses like that don't do a special within their first few years, what chance did Brendan Schaub have?

Schaub was fortunate enough to pal around with Rogan and Callen, and because of the success of his podcast he had a built-in audience that was there to see him and wanted him to succeed. He didn't have to spend years honing his craft in front of hostile crowds like the best did.

I'm more mad at guys like Rogan and Callen who no doubt encouraged him to do this, even though they know the business and know he wasn't ready. He's to comedy what CM Punk is to MMA - just fast tracked into a position he had no business being in.

schaub has been doing stand up since 2015, thats long enough to earn a degree. bjj black belts have been earned quicker than this
You're incorrect. Shaub never fully committed to going on stage until late 2016. That was his first time taking the stage to tell his dumb stories. That's no time at all in the stand up world. Being a successful stand up is to play the long game.

I listened to his Showtime special (as much as i could). It was really bad for someone who follows mma and knows about his beefs and other fighters that he talked about which most people wouldnt. It must have been mind bogglingly terrible for people who dont follow mma.

You're incorrect. Shaub never fully committed to going on stage until late 2016. That was his first time taking the stage to tell his dumb stories. That's no time at all in the stand up world. Being a successful stand up is to play the long game.

im not incorrect, you are

this is from early 2016 and they are talking about the shows they have already done at that point

http://bolderbeat.com/musicnews/thefighterandthekid

and if it takes you years and years to learn how to tell a joke then you are an unfunny cunt and should stick to interviewing conspiracy retards and taking steroids like joe rogan really ought to

Blake Griffin stand up > Brendan Schaub

-Schaub

He is the master of cringe

Taste is subjective and I respect your opinions, but if you like Schaubs comedy you are objectively wrong and I don't respect your opinions.

Brendan is such a hack poser, went from failing at football, mma, stand up, speaking coherently and as a human being.

Standards for entertainment are so low nowadays.
Not being the best doesn't mean you failed or else almost all of the human population are failures. D1 college football is good, I think he even played on a scholarship. There are only about 1500 rosters spots in the NFL, and there are millions of potential athletes. He also competed at a high level in MMA too, with some solid wins in the UFC. His podcast and all of that stuff does suck though, and I'm sure his standup special was godawful.

Back