Schaub speaks: " What you see is what you get"

He might be an amazing guy in real life, but I can't stand people who tell other people about what a good guy they are. Let your actions make that statement, not your words.

that makes sense. but then again, i'm not sure anyone other than brendan schaub can truly comprehend and appreciate how awesome brendan schaub is.

He braved the perils that faced the ghost adventures crew. He's alright in my book.

Notice how he didn't show any grappling training. Either it is to brutal to be shown or it is so top secret he wont show it.

So brutal that he would be cut from the UFC if Zuffa ever laid their eyes on the video. He's saving up his super secrets for an opponent greater than Cyborg.

I thought Schaub came off well in this video. I'm used to hearing ridiculous quotes from him. Here he seemed a lot more level headed.

Let me quote that TLC song, No Schaubs

Schaub is a guy who thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass

No, I don't want no Schaub
Schaub is a guy that can't get no love from me

People like to rip on Schaub, but I like him a lot.

I like Schaub, I was a little irritated after the Metamoris incident and the way he borderline lay and prayed Lavar, but he's clearly reinventing himself as a fighter which isn't easy to do halfway through your career.

Hope he carries on tightening up his BJJ and not giving a single fuck. He shut down the haters in the mitrione fight big time.

That was a glorious fight to watch.

If that's true, he's not as nice as he says he is.

And since when is "judging people behind your keyboard" a thing?

Yeah man, if you wanna say your opinion, fly 10000km and say it to that guys face..

You cant express your opinions on internet man.. youre just a low keyboard warrior then, behind that screen. And from that you can ofc project to being a neckbeard fat loser who lives in your moms cellar and wanks to anime.. and and.. someone else can continue this.

I was shat down by the wisdom of the HW goat and prince of metamoris, the Don Schaub

Let me quote that TLC song, No Schaubs

Schaub is a guy who thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass

No, I don't want no Schaub
Schaub is a guy that can't get no love from me

Literally lol...good one

I like Schaub, I was a little irritated after the Metamoris incident and the way he borderline lay and prayed Lavar, but he's clearly reinventing himself as a fighter which isn't easy to do halfway through your career.

Hope he carries on tightening up his BJJ and not giving a single fuck. He shut down the haters in the mitrione fight big time.

borderline?

Schaub is awesome and a decent fighter.

Schaub has skill but to move up in his HW division he has to work with elite strikers and improve that tremendously. If so I would like to see him fight Werdum eventually.

Schaub by viscious triangle armbar - werdum goes out quicker than Poirer

Notice how he didn't show any grappling training. Either it is to brutal to be shown or it is so top secret he wont show it.

rumor has it he grapples at area 51 with aliens who use OSJJ. (outer space JJ) .
but anyway schaub should enter the ring to that DMX song "SHUT EM DOWN"

According to Mark Munoz, Schaub is contributing to the gym... With his athletic ability and being good with the guys there.

Hilarious.

Back