Schaub speaks: " What you see is what you get"

jGRKzVeMYccXB.png

I just loved the fact every one was ripping on him for his bjj and joking around saying he was going to sub meat head.

then he subs meat head

that's why sherdog hates him

if only they could train chin and humility.

I like how he still has confidence even after taking some nasty KO's. More he works, better he will get. Not a huge fan either way, but good for him.

Ah, more derivative Schaub jokes. Yawn.

He seems like a good guy in general, obviously loves (obsessed?) with fighting, and just wants to be the best. I respect that. So he gave a shit performance at Metamoris and acted proud of it? That's a venial sin, at best, yet he got more hate from MMA fans for that episode than Palhares did from holding subs too long. Hilarious.

I just loved the fact every one was ripping on him for his bjj and joking around saying he was going to sub meat head.

then he subs meat head

that's why sherdog hates him
What are you talking about? Everyone knew if the fight hit the floor the bjj Phenom would get the sub. Don't know what you've been reading..

Was that Ishii at the start, sparing with Schaub?

I would love to see Schaub break down the Maia Shields fight. Someone with his knowledge of BJJ probably sees all these amazing subtleties that go way over the head of low-level BJJ guys like the Gracie breakdown brothers.

Lmao

It's pretty clear that Schaub can pretty much neutralize anyone in the HW division. I love that guy.

I think he really is a good guy,in fact I thought it was rather wholesome and classy of him being interviewed after the Matt M. fight and saying to all his friends,'' Coffee is on me guys", rather than,"Meet me at (insert sleazy club) for the after party".

Schaub gets more unwarranted hate than anybody in the UFC.

I'm not sure about that one, I actually really like Schaub. I listen to his podcast and everything, it's just so easy and fun to make fun of him for the whole Metamoris incident and his huge ego.

Haha the Schaub haters are funny, the people upset with the Schaub haters are funnier and Schaub himself is the funniest of all. Win like a goofy jackass or lose like a comedy show, Schaub is great tv.

No fucking way.

He's more loved then loathed on here.

You've turned into the biggest, most committed troll on sherdog. Congrats!

Last edited:
Knew I shouldn't have opened this thread. My computer shutdown 3 times :(:(:(

Brendan Schaub is good with all the guys and he is just so nice. So nice to everyone.

Back