Schaub speaks: " What you see is what you get"

IThinkNot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When the phenom speaks....we listen.

[YT]ttlM1tNAgMY[/YT]

(munoz actually says the quote in the title but ya...) lol

Schaub has skill but to move up in his HW division he has to work with elite strikers and improve that tremendously. If so I would like to see him fight Werdum eventually.

I would love to see Schaub break down the Maia Shields fight. Someone with his knowledge of BJJ probably sees all these amazing subtleties that go way over the head of low-level BJJ guys like the Gracie breakdown brothers.

shutdown.gif

I like Schaub, I was a little irritated after the Metamoris incident and the way he borderline lay and prayed Lavar, but he's clearly reinventing himself as a fighter which isn't easy to do halfway through your career.

Hope he carries on tightening up his BJJ and not giving a single fuck. He shut down the haters in the mitrione fight big time.

Schaub gets more unwarranted hate than anybody in the UFC.

It's infuriating because he is so wise, on top of being great looking and talented. haters can't stand it.

It's infuriating because he is so wise, on top of being great looking and talented. haters can't stand it.

Gsp/rockhold > schaub @looks

moving away from the homofactor

i think schaub is a decent guy but you cant deny his bjj skills.

i think he submits jds or cain...

mark my words.

everytime I try watching the video it shut my Mac down

apple-logo-startup-screen.gif

Notice how he didn't show any grappling training. Either it is to brutal to be shown or it is so top secret he wont show it.

Back