Schaub says if brock fights him, he would send him back to the wwe.

You gotta give Schaub props for being a mediocre at best fighter talking his way into matches with bigger names and/or higher rankings. CroCop, Nog, Arlovski. You bet your ass the guy is getting paid well, and somehow the UFC loves him to bits.He even got a shot at an even higher ranked fighter after losing to Arlovski, #3 ranked Browne. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he gets this fight too.

Most people would agree he won that fight, don't get me wrong the fight wasn't entertaining by any means, but he won that fight albeit by a pubic hair.

Most people would agree he won that fight, don't get me wrong the fight wasn't entertaining by any means, but he won that fight albeit by a pubic hair.

Yeah but was that enough to get a fight against the #3 HW? What if Browne snapped his hamstring like he did against Bigfoot? Schaub titleshot? :icon_lol:

Schaub want dat Brock Lesnar money.

LOL...Rogan would chew Shaub apart for saying that, this would be a good starter fight for Brock doh so he can shake off the rust but once he gets on top of Shaub well r.i.p Big Brown

Lesnar would send him back to the JRE.

c3RUgFzhcCPHq.gif

Shaub trying to talk his way into a fight with the biggest PPV draw in MMA history. Not gonna happen pal.

I don't see Dana wasting a Pay Day with this fight. Schaub isn't sending him back to the WWE either. Dana would watch Brock lose 5 in a row to lower level HWs before even thinking it.

Hunt, Big Country or Rothwell would be my best bet if he returns. Even Mitrione or Struve, but not Schaub.

I'm sure Schaub does want this fight, as would any HW wanting to improve their name or for more $$. It ain't happening though.

It would actually make sense money wise. You want Brock to win, that's the important thing. And against Schaub he has a good chance of winning while looking good - Nelson, Rothwell, Hunt etc. would be seriously dangerous opponents and you kill his hype before it even gets going. His comeback will draw regardless and for all Schaub's faults he can at least talk some to help build a good fight.

There's also no guarantee Brock is at the same level when he's back. It will be interesting to see him fight anyone.

the heavyweight king of constantly getting knocked out is always talking shit

It would look like a lion raping a rabbit...Abu schaubi would be shut down even on the mat where is most dangerous before his face morphed into hamburger meat ala frank mir in the second fight

Lesnar would pull that horse shoe outta his ass and beat him with it, herring style!

LOL....doubt that....I think Lesnar even now would be the crap out of Schaub

Back