Schaub reality check

Best thing to happen to Brandon avoid cte and get that $$$

if rogan didnt go about doing it that way schaub and pre stipe ngannou paths most likely would have crossed... which is the outcome i would have wished for..

rogan sounds like a sherdogger here. shaub should beat the living hell out of rogan just to show him whats up.

If I recall correctly, Joe said he wanted to talk to him privately about his career, and Schaub pushed for having it on the podcast(not realizing how blunt the conversation was going to be).
Gotcha. Didn’t remember how it started.

SwqnEq9.png

Honestly, people crap on Schaub and his career, but that is totally ridiculous. The guy beat Cro Cop, Gonzaga, and Mitrione, and he fought a split decision with Andrei Arlovski. Sure, he had brutal KO loses to guys like Browne, Rothwell and Nog, but those guys were all top 10 fighters.. He should be proud of his MMA career...

While I am not a fan of his podcast or his overdone stchick personality, but that is just my personal preference... the guy is making a living for himself outside of MMA, and it would appear a damn good living at that, so I have nothing but respect for the man... he obviously works hard, and is driven, and for that I am a fan...

Best thing to happen to Brandon avoid cte and get that $$$

if rogan didnt go about doing it that way schaub and pre stipe ngannou paths most likely would have crossed... which is the outcome i would have wished for..

Lotta sadism to go around....

I know people hate Schaub, but the amount of threads that still get created about that podcast from a few years ago is pretty absurd.

Whether or not Joe was being a dick for what he did, Scaub is now making good money without getting punched and concussed on a regular basis so there is that.

"I think people would be surprised."

"I think you'd be surprised, cause I think he'd fuck you up."

Schaub literally owes his whole life at this moment to Rogan.

Rogan pretty much babied his retarded ass into the spotlight and gave him a voice. Where the hell would Schaub be if he wasn't friends with Rogan.

Rogan pretty much babied his retarded ass into the spotlight and gave him a voice. Where the hell would Schaub be if he wasn't friends with Rogan.
Bellator Hw tournament is my guess

Yeah, props to Joe for delivering that cancer on the community.

I would have told him he could stand and bang with JDS. 100%.

10001961.gif

You need to be on jre hopefully schuab tries a comeback against Stipe

Rogan saved Schaub from a lifetime of hurt now he's making at least 10x what he made as a fighter in a sustainable job and is 100x more famous. Yeah the podcast was harsh but are you people fucking crazy. Rogan took Schaub by the hand and led him to the promised land, a career after fighting, about fighting. His career was going nowhere. Schaubs nasally voice and whole schtick nauseate me so even more credit to Rogan's influence. He made Schaub a made-man.

I think Joe had ripped acid and gorilla test that day, because there was no need for that. Lol

Schaub and all of Rogans friends (Ari, Segura, Kreischer, Diaz, Callen) owe Joe a whole lot.

They are good comedians but it's no surprise that their stocks have risen while his podcast has gotten uber-popular and they are the most frequent guests. The exposure they get because of him has really pushed their careers to new levels. He has the magic touch.

Yeah. Was real considerate of Rogan to have that talk with him. And also to make sure he had the talk with him on his podcast....and not in private.

Always said it was a conspiracy

Hogan - "How do you think you'd do with Cain?

Scaub - "I think people would be suprised"

Hogan - "I think you'd be suprised. He'd fuck you up"

Lmfao

Absolutely hilarious

Back