Schaub picks Conor by decision

Well either way rumour its being rumored in the Irish media that ticket sales for 202 are not going all that well, I think Conor has reason to be worried as if thats the case it seems the bandwagon fans may have already given up on him. Damn the crowd is fickle.

Seriously what in the fuck? That has to be the absolute least likely outcome of this fight even if you are hoping Conor wins I doubt many people think it will be a 5 round decision win for him.

I think he was trying to make a clever pick thinking outside the box but cmon man, how does rogan let this guy say stuff like this without checking him on it like he does to other people

Schuab got dumped by RRR. His opinion is near worthless.

Why is it unlikely? Nate Diaz has only been finished once in his entire career by a huge headkick.

If Conor just simply out boxes him like he was in round 1 last time it could easily be 5 rounds of Diaz getting beaten down but not finished like against Bendo, RDA, Rory, etc.

Do you think him being KO'd by McGregor is more likely than him being able to survive until the end like he has countless times in other 5-round fights?

He knows that Conor will dominate but he is wrong with the method
This will be a TKO, referee stoppage

Seriously what in the fuck? That has to be the absolute least likely outcome of this fight even if you are hoping Conor wins I doubt many people think it will be a 5 round decision win for him.

I think he was trying to make a clever pick thinking outside the box but cmon man, how does rogan let this guy say stuff like this without checking him on it like he does to other people

Schaub is definitely mentally handicapped.

And what would you have said if he had picked Bisping to win via first round ko against rockhold?

This is fighting its unpredictable

Imagine if it's a split-decision. Will certainly be a trilogy fight. These boys ain't done.

I need Schaub to help me make sense of all this

images
Gold

One of the most easy things to do is to improve your cardio.

And with Conor money, you better think he will come with cardio for 50 rounds.

Conor by decision or finish. It's going to happen.
I bet you've never been off your couch in your life.

image.jpeg

It will be different this time. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go to decision... but I got Mac closing it out in the 3rd by KO, TKO, or doctor's stoppage.

To be fair to him, this guy just said the same thing recently, when breaking down this fight.

zahabi-604x286.png

If Conor was taking it easy on cardio, maybe.

I would assume he's been going at it pretty hard for years.

If that don't seal the deal for a Nate win i have no idea what does.

If Conor was taking it easy on cardio, maybe.

I would assume he's been going at it pretty hard for years.

I think that fight was a weird one. Conor broke from his usual pattern of preparing for a hard weight cut, and instead ate a bunch of food, doubling up on meals, and fought at a weight he never felt before. Then he threw like 97 fastball left hands in 7 minutes. This time he is preparing very specifically for a situation he has now experienced.

I'm not saying Conor will ever pass or even catch up to Nate in cardio, he won't. But he probably won't gas like he did in the 1st fight, unless they have a real war and it goes to 4 or 5. Hard to say. I just don't expect this to look like the first fight cardio-wise.

That guy doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

But by all means... bet the farm on no gas Conor by decision.

Back