Schaub: NBA guys will dominate in the UFC

no they wouldnt.. too lanky would all get double legged he says that cause he himself came from pro football shaub is annoying and isnt very technical at martial arts go watch him trying to do a grappling match with cyborg speaks for itself

Struve one of the most unathletic, dumbest and laziest fighters in the history of combat sports was a top #12 guy.

Give him a nice jab and he would be dangerous as fuck.

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages.

Schau exposed hey hitsu.

Struve one of the most unathletic, dumbest and laziest fighters in the history of combat sports was a top #12 guy.

Give him a jab and he would be dangerous as fuck.

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages.

Schau exposed hey hitsu.

because hw is a horribly weak division so is lhw the fact jon jones is considered so good is proof and fact lesnar was able to ever become champ shows how un technical those divisions truly are

You fucking assholes. I had no intention on listening until people started saying he knows what he's talking about.

FAKE NEWS

The whole talk was just about dick size lol

This had absolutely nothing to do with MMA. Thank you for wasting my time OP

ps I find it funny how Bryan Callen just assumes Booker is mixed. Booker is white. Bryan Callen is one of the worst white guilt cucks ive ever seen in my life. Rogan and Bryan are huge nwo cuck mouth pieces for the liberal elite
He’s Hispanic.

It makes sense, Brendan was a failed Football player and he became 11 time world champion before relinquishing the title citing lack of competition.

I've said this since the beginning.

A-level athletes with 6 months training will destroy the current UFC roster. Not all of them will succeed of course, but if you take 300 NBA players and train them in MMA from a young age, there will be enough great fighters among them that they would wipe the floor with top 10 at MW, LHW and HW.

Schaub is really just stating the obvious.
How does that make sense, first you say 6 months then you say from a young age thats 2 totally different things. If those athletes aspired to be MMA fighters from a young age of course many would be succesful they are athletic freaks and the difference between them and fighters is the expirience so if you give them the same time yeah they would have good chance but in 6 months no way.

He is wrong, but still, I would not want to fight Zion, even if he can't fight at all.

Zw2.jpg

How does that make sense, first you say 6 months then you say from a young age thats 2 totally different things. If those athletes aspired to be MMA fighters from a young age of course many would be succesful they are athletic freaks and the difference between them and fighters is the expirience so if you give them the same time yeah they would have good chance but in 6 months no way.

u must be n3w

LOL

He is wrong, but still, I would not want to fight Zion, even if he can't fight at all.

Zw2.jpg
There is nobody else in the NBA who is built like that. He is an outlier. He has the body of a running back and the height of a wide receiver.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back