Schaub: NBA guys will dominate in the UFC

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Timestamped:

Schaub is very happy to talk about prospects in NBA/NFL.

Devin Booker
BOOKER-MARQUEE.jpg

Terrell Suggs
137557605.jpg

Shlaub on teh Naub is always cuckin for his heroes.

Nothin new.

It feels great to know that no matter what the problem is, if i do opposite of what Schaub says i'll get it right every time

I doubt it.

Cowboy trained with Blake Griffin and said that he was an incredible athlete but extremely uncoordinated when it came to throwing punches.

He said it took him a really long time to learn how to throw a simple cross or 1-2.

Why do people care what Schaub thinks? About anything?

It feels great to know that no matter what the problem is, if i do opposite of what Schaub says i'll get it right every time

I doubt it.

Cowboy trained with Blake Griffin and said that he was an incredible athlete but extremely uncoordinated when it came to throwing punches.

He said it took him a really long time to learn how to throw a simple cross or 1-2.

Listen for 5 minutes from the timestamp. Brendan KNOWS what he's talking about.

A 6 foot 10 athletic NBA monster would destroy everyone at heavyweight. Feeble BJJ blue belts just cant accept this fact

FAKE NEWS

The whole talk was just about dick size lol

This had absolutely nothing to do with MMA. Thank you for wasting my time OP

ps I find it funny how Bryan Callen just assumes Booker is mixed. Booker is white. Bryan Callen is one of the worst white guilt cucks ive ever seen in my life. Rogan and Bryan are huge nwo cuck mouth pieces for the liberal elite

I don’t know about Devin Booker. More like Ron Artest or Ben Wallace with 6 months MMA training

A 6 foot 10 athletic NBA monster would destroy everyone at heavyweight. Feeble BJJ blue belts just cant accept this fact

lol the brainwashing is very sad cough @LouisBolanos too

And that's an old 170lb Rener Gracie who was never even good enough to reach entry level in MMA

Here was top 20 LW drop out Roger Huerta out in the streets DESTROYING one of your touted mythical "a level" "athletes"

Last edited:
@LouisBolanos

Some cuck Americans are so brainwashed lol. Very sad

And that's an old 170lb Rener Gracie who was never even good enough to reach entry level in MMA

Here was top 20 LW drop out Roger Huerta out in the streets DESTROYING one of your touted mythical "a level" "athletes"

Im not american

Is the dude huerta beat up an nba athlete? Also are street fights relevant?

Also is that BJJ tutorial a fight or a online lesson?

Your examples are pathetic lmao

Even pro fighters are saying great athletes are taking over

Also people who call people cucks says more about themselves lmao

Look at A level athlete Bronze Bomber deontay wilder, dominating boxing with MINIMAL youth combat sports experience

I just ruined you

Last edited:
Even if LeBron had 2 years of MMA training, Conor would KO him in less than 30 seconds

It's time for people like you to accept this fact

Im not american

The guy who Huerta beat up was an "elite collegiate football player" who played some games in the NFL.

He also had about a foot of height and 100+ pounds on Huerta

And yet Huerta fucked him up. Huerta who was essentially just a drop out at LW

The backstory is that NFL guy was a piece of shit who hit a women. Huerta did a good thing and saved the community from a trihard bully

The NFL/NBA level athlete IS A MYTH

Running hard every 10 seconds then resting and or putting a ball through a hoop doesn't make you anything note worthy in my book

Conor McGregor would literally wipe out an entire NBA team or NFL squad one by one within a few minutes

Fighting is a completely different ball game that requires much more qualities physically and mentally - and actual intellect and skill etc

We already are witnessing the best athlete on planet earth when you watch Conor McGregor make a read, send the single from brain to body, react, slip and counter an opponent perfectly on the button, all within nano-seconds. Thats incredible. That's special. That's out of this world

We are already witnessing the greatest athletes on earth when you are watching high level fights AT THE LOWER WEIGHT CLASSES

Last edited:
Schaub talking about dicks - that's a new one, huh?

The guy who Huerta beat up was an "elite collegiate football player" who played some games in the NFL.

Running hard ever 10 seconds then resting and or putting a ball through a hoop doesn't make you special

Conor McGregor would literally wipe out an entire NBA team or NFL squad one by one with on a few minutes

Fighting is a completely different ball game that requires much more qualities physically and mentally - and actual intellect and skill

We already are witnessing the best athletes on planet earth when you watch someone like Conor McGregor make a read, send the single from brain to body, and counter an opponent perfectly on the button, all within nano-seconds

We are already witnessing the greatest athletes on earth when you are watching high level fights AT THE LOWER WEIGHT CLASSES
Lower weight classes? I would agree.

I wouldnt put all my stock in one street fight caught on camera.

Explain deontay please.

Im not american

Even pro fighters are saying great athletes are taking over

Also people who call people cucks says more about themselves lmao

Look at A level athlete Bronze Bomber deontay wilder, dominating boxing

I just ruined you

lol deontay wilder, how many good boxers he fought? 1 or 2? I like him but let's be real.

lol deontay wilder, how many good boxers he fought? 1 or 2? I like him but let's be real.
40 and 0 aint bad with 39 KOs.

It would be close to even money if he fights AJ. There is a reason hearn protected AJ against Deontay

Lower weight classes? I would agree.

I wouldnt put all my stock in one street fight caught on camera.

Explain deontay please.
It just goes to show. If even a mid-tier LW destroys the mythical "a level athlete" just imagine what the actual elite of the lower weight classes would do.

The real "A-level athletes" are the elite at the lower weight classes of MMA

Also you bringing up Wilder shows me that you don't truly follow boxing

The boxing community constantly THRASHES WILDER lmao

Wilder is incessantly criticized by the boxing community for being a cherry picker and a hype job

Here is Wilder getting knocked out cold in the amatures by an Eastern European boxer

Eastern Europeans have taken over boxing with Mexicans still remaining at the top too (Canelo over GGG imo)

Also you have to remember that the heavier weight classes in both MMA and Boxing are vastly inferior and lower-level in every way (lower level of entry/lower skill level required/lower everything)

Last edited:

The backstory is that NFL guy was a piece of shit who hit a women. Huerta did a good thing and saved the community from a trihard bully

Running hard every 10 seconds then resting and or putting a ball through a hoop doesn't make you anything note worthy in my book

Conor McGregor would literally wipe out an entire NBA team or NFL squad one by one within a few minutes

Fighting is a completely different ball game that requires much more qualities physically and mentally - and actual intellect and skill etc

We already are witnessing the best athlete on planet earth when you watch Conor McGregor make a read, send the single from brain to body, react, slip and counter an opponent perfectly on the button, all within nano-seconds. Thats incredible. That's special. That's out of this world

Believe it or not, A level is not a myth. All people go where the most money is... MMA = H level payment

Dwarves like MM only have a chance at a normal job or maybe MMA.

People of normal size have better chances: Soccer is getting bigger and bigger in the usa (i think its top 5 right now) and most of those who dont make it to nba or nfl will play there.

F/G/H level by nfl/nbl/baseball standards

A/B/C level by mma standards
giphy.gif

DqUrUVw.gif

BUEzhy4.gif

brendan-schaub_mirko-crocop.gif

travis-browne-3.gif

f22NWm5.gif

Even if LeBron had 2 years of MMA training, Conor would KO him in less than 30 seconds It's time for people like you to accept this fact
He would have beaten him even without training camp... with 2 years he would have dominated HW. lmfao

It just goes to show. If even a mid-tier LW destroys the mythical "a level athlete" just imagine what the actual elite of the lower weight classes would do.

The real "A-level athletes" are the elite at the lower weight classes

Also you bringing up Wilder shows me that you don't truly follow boxing

The boxing community constantly THRASHES WILDER lmao

Wilder is incessantly criticized by the boxing community for being a cherry picker and a hype job

Here is Wilder getting knocked out cold in the amatures by an Eastern European boxer

Eastern Europeans have taken over boxing

Also you have to remember that the heavier weight classes in both MMA and Boxing are vastly inferior and lower-level in every way

Condor fan
<36>

Back