Schaub "I think he (Jones) beats Cain, destroys Werdum"

If Cain drops his dumbass trainer we might see it. He makes him do leg extensions and 200lb kettlebell swings with bad form, no coincedence he fucked up his shoulder and knee

Bullshit. Werdum's standup is underrated and as a striker, JJ still has to prove himself against guys who are as rangy as he is. Cain will smother Jones into a living cardio death.

Id give Cain, Browne, and Werdum a decent shot against Jones but thats really about it. A year or two ago, when DC was at heavyweight, i thought "damn, if this guy ever goes down to 205 he is going to whoop Jones' ass." Funny how things work out. Jones is just about the GOAT.

Bryan Callen: He's also much bigger, he's also 260...
Schaub: No he's not 260...??
Bryan Callen: Werdum?
Schaub: Nope, I work with him. He's 240, but... but yeah 260 Bryan, we'll just go with your bullshit.

Bryan Callen: Cain's... Cain's a little longer, a little taller. I think his arms are a little longer. Can you look at what Cain's reach is?
Guy off camera: Jon's reach is better.
Schaub: That's not a good point Bryan.

I lol'd

Last edited:
Ok so bones would beat Cain but Shaub would do better than people think according to him. Lol first of all Shaub would get smoked by either in the first min of round one. Cain vs Bones would be a scrap. I see Cain winning it.

i wonder what he will say when gus smokes jj

He will say "Toco.... Toco, wake up.... wake up, Toco...."

You will wake up and see a lion-man standing over a viking and you will realize that all this time you've been fighting the very thing you need in your life:

More Jon GOAT Jones victories. For all of us, for us all.

If Anderson accepts Jon's offer to help him prepare for Nick, he will literally hit Nick and make him disappear in a cloud of smoke (forever). No, not even weed smoke.

And that's sad.

So stay asleep friend Toco, it's safer there.

depends on when jon would get in the eye poke and change the direction of the fight in his favor.

I could see Jonny stuffing Cain's takedowns. Sure, Cain is relentless, but we haven't seen him after being stuffed for takedowns numerous times in a row. That is how you break a wrestler.

Did you watch the jds fights? Jds has extraordinary tdd and stuffed tons of take downs so we have seen it. Cain went like 4/30 or something like that.

He will say "Toco.... Toco, wake up.... wake up, Toco...."

You will wake up and see a lion-man standing over a viking and you will realize that all this time you've been fighting the very thing you need in your life:

More Jon GOAT Jones victories. For all of us, for us all.

If Anderson accepts Jon's offer to help him prepare for Nick, he will literally hit Nick and make him disappear in a cloud of smoke (forever). No, not even weed smoke.

And that's sad.

So stay asleep friend Toco, it's safer there.

hahahaa

but first you need to pray for the mma gods for jones not having fucked up his mma career by being busted with his T/E ratio

and i dont even want that. i want gus to have his chance to be the one to destroy him and send him in a downward spiral, just like dc wanted to do with him

at least dc will probably celebrate with his popeyes though

Back