Schaub "I think he (Jones) beats Cain, destroys Werdum"

I love Schaub but he thinks everyone beats Cain, including himself.

People in this thread saying the exact same thing about Cain vs Jones as they said about Jones vs Cormier :D

When will these idiots ever learn :D :D

Schaub knows, Jones would shutdown Cain

Jones just beat Cains active partner, Cains number one ace.
He demonstrated what will happen

So what if DC has better wrestling credentials? Cain doesn't need to actually take Jones down to beat him up. The threat of the takedown is enough.

Cain's pace is crazy for any weight class. His pressuring style requires a lot of output and he can maintain for 5 rounds.

I didn't compare Cain's size to Jones size. Learn to read. Also, you are probably confusing height with size. Then again, it doesn't matter if Bones if bigger than Cain. That's another silly fallacy that goes around these forums.

I can read fine d bag. I was just stating my opinion. Get your panties out of bunch nancy and learn to take peoples opinions in stride even if you don't agree. Gfy and good day!

Well, Cain would eventually get the takedown. I just don't know how often in a five round fight. That's a very important part of the fight, if not the most.

When asked how he would do against Jones

"Alot better than most people think. You would all be suprised."

Maybe Schaub just does not like Cain very much

A lot better than most people think could mean he lands one punch out of 10 and then gets TKO'd in the first round.

I stopped listening when Schaub said that Jon might submit Werdum.....I mean come on.....I like Big Brown but I think he's still butt hurt over the comments that Joe made about Cain fucking Big Brown up ;=)

Disgruntled loser hw talking smack. sad.

Schaub would't get out of the first round against Cain or Werdum, and he certainly hasn't fought anyone on their level.

Cain is a bigger, stronger, more aggressive version of DC who is more than capable of keeping up his aggressive pace for all 5 rounds rather than just the first 2.5 rounds.

Does anymore need to be said? Well besides that Schaub possibly has brain damage.

So now you're saying you know more about mma than Shaub does? A hw who fights with those guys?

Teammates gonna teammate.

I like schaub but he also had his boy Roy beating Hunt, not like he hasn't been wrong before, like a bunch number of times.

I could see Jonny stuffing Cain's takedowns. Sure, Cain is relentless, but we haven't seen him after being stuffed for takedowns numerous times in a row. That is how you break a wrestler.

Back