Schaub "I think he (Jones) beats Cain, destroys Werdum"

sethcab

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Skip to 49:40

Maybe Rogan was right :icon_chee

Cain is a bigger, stronger, more aggressive version of DC who is more than capable of keeping up his aggressive pace for all 5 rounds rather than just the first 2.5 rounds.

Does anymore need to be said? Well besides that Schaub possibly has brain damage.

Jones with some mass on his legs would be a fucking animal @ HW.

Cain is a bigger, stronger, more aggressive version of DC who is more than capable of keeping up his aggressive pace for all 5 rounds rather than just the first 2.5 rounds.

Does anymore need to be said? Well besides that Schaub possibly has brain damage.

I think DC had the better wrestling credentials... And Cains pace is crazy.. For a heavy weight. You seem to be underestimating Bones size and strength. He's actually bigger than Cain. You make it sound like bones had no chance wich is completely bs.

This is how I feel as well. Cain is an entirely different animal.

I am pretty confident Werdum would be capable of standing toe to toe with Jones as well. I am not as confident in him defeating Jones but I still wouldn't be willing to bet against him.

When asked how he would do against Jones

"Alot better than most people think. You would all be suprised."

Maybe Schaub just does not like Cain very much

I think the version of Cain that showed up in his last three fights was operating on a totally different plane than literally every other mixed martial arts fighter we have ever seen. Jones, Anderson, Aldo, GSP, Matt Hughes, Penn, Fedor, Royce Gracie, Dillashaw, Mighty Mouse, Weidman, Pettis, Dominick Cruz, the whole lot of them. To me at least, none of them have shown that they were truly born to butcher people in a fight arena like this the way Cain did in those three fights. Again, it may indeed be just me and one day I may be proven wrong but that is how I saw it.

I think DC had the better wrestling credentials... And Cains pace is crazy.. For a heavy weight. You seem to be underestimating Bones size and strength. He's actually bigger than Cain. You make it sound like bones had no chance wich is completely bs.

So what if DC has better wrestling credentials? Cain doesn't need to actually take Jones down to beat him up. The threat of the takedown is enough.

Cain's pace is crazy for any weight class. His pressuring style requires a lot of output and he can maintain for 5 rounds.

I didn't compare Cain's size to Jones size. Learn to read. Also, you are probably confusing height with size. Then again, it doesn't matter if Bones if bigger than Cain. That's another silly fallacy that goes around these forums.

Jones goes .500 against Cain, Werdum, JDS, Travis Browne

Lol Schaub also thinks he could beat Cain, and the top guys in the division. Not the best guy to listen to

Gram4Gram #1 in the World

cocaine-duuuude.jpg

Schuab is clueless he will get beat by MW

But then, Schaub also thinks he is a match for Cain on the wrestling mat so..

Abu Schaubi knows what he is talking about. Jones would destroy them both

Well he also thought that he would give Cain problems in wrestling sooo...

Smart guy, and remember he is a Heavyweight saying this about Jones.

Back