Schaub- Holly Holm "One of the greatest if not the greatest female fighter of all time"

Ok man I don't need to convince you really. Just curious, how well do you think Miesha would do against Cyborg?
Cyborg is overrated and has never even been tested against a top tier MMA wrestler (but has been taken down by lesser ones), prime Miesha would have a pretty good shot.

Women's boxing is shit. She won one of her "titles" by beating someone with a 1-2 record.

Cool story. Doesn't change the fact she is more accomplished than 99.9% of female fighters. Feel free to name someone who has done more than Holm if its so easy.

Schaub is an idiot but he isn't wrong here.

he is clearly reaching lol even tho she was a great boxer. Her loss to Tate & GDR were epic. She could be so much more dominant if she just let loose in fights, it irritates me to watch. She really only throws when being confronted, a pure counter striker. No respect for Cyborg I guess who slapped Holly around for 5 rounds at her own game (striking). Amanda would easily win as well just based on her aggression alone. No doubt she will retire top 5 all time tho.
Why y’all just saying mma for. Look pass your nose and open your ears. He said female fighter, not mma female fighter. Ronda, cyborg, Amanda, jj hasn’t achieved what Holly has in female fighting combat. Shit she first ever to do it, even before a man has done it.

Cyborg, Fujii, Rousey, Nunes, Shevchenko, Holm, Miesha?

Why y’all just saying mma for. Look pass your nose and open your ears. He said female fighter, not mma female fighter. Ronda, cyborg, Amanda, jj hasn’t achieved what Holly has in female fighting combat. Shit she first ever to do it, even before a man has done it.

i noted she was a great boxer.

As far as WMMA goes, its #1 Cyborg, and the rest don't really matter because there is such a huge gap between them.

Please 11 title shots. Amanda Nunes is WAY more deserving of that title than Holm.

Really?

So 16-4 in WMMA with 3 title defences > 33-2 in boxing, 8-1 in kickboxing and 12-4 in WMMA with belts in each sport.

Fuck this place is dumb sometimes.

she's easily the most accomplished female fighter in combat sports history..... Brendan has a point

What about her 16 time boxing title defense in 3 different classes and kickboxing champ. Let me know when jj, cyborg, Amanda achive this. She is the best female fighter of all times right now. She not the best female mma fighter.

Cool story. Doesn't change the fact she is more accomplished than 99.9% of female fighters. Feel free to name someone who has done more than Holm if its so easy.

Schaub is an idiot but he isn't wrong here.

Are accomplishments in female boxing more valuable than ones in female muay thai (eg. JJ and Valentina's)? Not actually sure here just asking. Also I thought most of Holm's kickboxing experience was at ammy level and she never competed at the top level in that sport, kind of like Crocop having 50 ammy boxing fights or something.

Are accomplishments in female boxing more valuable than ones in female muay thai? Not actually sure here just asking.
she won more belts than JoJed did

both are legit though, if Shevchenko can get a title she will enter the conversation also. Id consider JoJed and Holly as the most accomplished at present

If we consider mma career + accomplishments in other combat sports the list gets way thinner. Schechenko goat imho, then Holm, JJ and Cyborg.

Really?

So 16-4 in WMMA with 3 title defences > 33-2 in boxing, 8-1 in kickboxing and 12-4 in WMMA with belts in each sport.

Fuck this place is dumb sometimes.

Is the question "combat sports" or "MMA?" Typically when discussing the best MMA fighters of all time we don't include combat sambo, BJJ, muay thai.

Shevchenko is going to get the 125 belt soon and defend a few times, so the point will likely be moot in a year or so.

If we consider mma career + accomplishments in other combat sports the list gets way thinner. Schechenko goat imho, then Holm, JJ and Cyborg.
Ronda has a better case for multi-sport accomplishments than Cyborg, she was Judo bronze medalist and medaled in other high level (non-Olympic) events while Cyborg has won BJJ tournaments at purple (not black) belt level and never did much in MT except lose to a GOAT candidate (like Conor).

According to her introduction last event, she's 18 time boxing champ, so she's the best boxer in history apparently.

Did they say that?
New Mexican championships of the world has always been the pinnacle
Of boxing. But to win. 18 New Mexico titles is just legendary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back