Schaub gets cut after next loss?

if he loses...... maybe but i doubt it. he should beat lavar if he has any fight IQ at all.

Isn't that his problem, low fight IQ?

Terrible chin, always trying to stand in front of people with KO power. He said he wants to prove against Lavar that his chin isn't weak which is A a clever trick or B the last we'll see of Schaub

If he has any fight IQ at all he'll win the fight and he won't have to think about it, unfortunately he's going to try to stand with Johnson and get KO'd, I'd be really surprised if they keep him after 3 KO losses in a row when they have guys like SDR, Browne, and Stipe Miocic to push

Personally, i dont like the guy all that much. Do I think he will get cut after another loss? No. simply because hes stepped up quite a bit for the UFC and faced some tough quality competition for an inexperienced pro footbal convert. Plus like so many said already, HW is way too thin(no pun intended) of a division that needs to bring some guys in rather than cut guys at a loss.

It's almost as bad as crocop's last few MMA fights.

Isn't that his problem, low fight IQ?

Terrible chin, always trying to stand in front of people with KO power. He said he wants to prove against Lavar that his chin isn't weak which is A a clever trick or B the last we'll see of Schaub

maybe you are right, i don't know. if schaub tries to stand with a proven k.o artist who is poor on the ground, he deserves to get cut.

he supposedly is trained by some of the best in the business, if they can't get it though his thick head that taking lavar down is the only way to win then whatever.

no way in hell schaub knocks out lavar on the feet.

funny thing if you look at his loses, they are against guys who are way better than him on the ground. so fighting a stand up fight was he only real chance of winning.this fight is different.

Dont think so. There are like 7 HW in UFC, needs more and cant cut anyone yet.

Back