SCHAUB didn't get submission of the night hahaha

I'm just glad Shaub allowed us the viewing audience the privilege of watching his brand..

Give the bonus money to someone who's making 8k and 8k. That will change the course of his year.

What started off as jokes and mockery has quickly become a nightmare.

Schaub wasn't actually supposed to shut anyone down......he was supposed to be climbing invisible ladders.

Am I the only one that was half expecting him to end his post fight interview with "...and fuck you Sherdog"?

Schaub wasn't actually supposed to shut anyone down......he was supposed to be climbing invisible ladders.

Wait, the Schaub talk was a joke?:icon_lol:

As much as I dislike Schaub, he deserved SoTN.

It's a travesty that he didn't get it , at least give the co SOTN to Gagnon .

Probably because a Darce Choke is considered extremely basic for a submission wizard like Schaub.

They'll give him his SotN when he starts pulling the flying inverted toe holds that he does in practice, at will.

Dude, he beat Mitrione. The same Mitrione that lost to Kongo and Nelson. its not like he was a high level opponent to begin with, let alone completely clueless on the ground.

Schaub's next opponent will leave him climbing invisible ladders again.

Well it was for the benefit of the people watching, his high level BJJ would go over the head of many of the regular joes who dont know his amazing skills.

This is true. Most people in the audience don't know what they're watching...

my man

That's what happens when you run your mouth and make yourself out to look like an ass.

I laughed at that, fuck you schaub,

i would pay so much to see him fight Werdum next

Kinda bs

He deserved it more

The gagnon fight was awesome and did'nt involve matt mitrione getting submitted (by Shaub)... That's why he won it.

As big a d-bag Schaub is, I thought it was kinda wrong he didn't get the sub of the night. Matt is no submission expert as we saw, but being the first D'arce choke in HW history?Wonder if this was a little payback from Dana making UFC fighters look bad at Metamoris.

I would love to see Schaub go on a tear (especially via submissions) just because the butt-hurtedness would be through the ROOF. :icon_lol:

I lol'ed. But so true... nobody wanted to see him actually use bjj successfully.

Back