SCHAUB didn't get submission of the night hahaha

Giving Shaub SOTN would be like buying Bill Gates a windows 8 pc for a gift. It`s kind of implicit that it was SOTN, let the other guys get their turn in the spotlight.

it's 4:12am. the time for schaubs props were yesterday. that ship has sailed.

Haha, fair enough. In the land down under it's only 6:15 pm, so he has 5:45 left from me.

In all seriousness though, he deserves plenty of credit, I fully expected him to shut Mitrione down like he in his fight against Johnson ie. lie on him.

Last night I was actually thinking about making a thread about feeling bad for Schaub.. I thought, maybe the things he says and the way he acts could be a result of brain damage.. But after tonight and his stupid comments/cockyness I want to see him get destroyed again..

and he didn't get SOTN because Mitrione doesn't have sub defense.

Haha, fair enough. In the land down under it's only 6:15 pm, so he has 5:45 left from me.

In all seriousness though, he deserves plenty of credit, I fully expected him to shut Mitrione down like he in his fight against Johnson ie. lie on him.

you're absolutely right, and im just playing around.

it sucks that he fought well, but will act like a dick about it. but, you know what? he's going to get paid more than me for doing so.

I think his bjj conundrum is hilarious....but I like to give credit when it is due. SUB OF THE NIGHT

pretty weird he didn't get it but who cares - he made all the haters look really stupid.

not that they needed any help at all with that :icon_lol:

pretty weird he didn't get it but who cares - he made all the haters look really stupid.

not that they needed any help at all with that :icon_lol:

Actually usually it's Schaub making himself look stupid. He's really, really good at it. But every dog has his day.

What started off as jokes and mockery has quickly become a nightmare.

Schaub wasn't actually supposed to shut anyone down......he was supposed to be climbing invisible ladders.

and this is what made this one of the funniest things since tito steamrolled bader

from the bjj comp spectacle to all the jokes to this. Being the first hw to secure a D'arce choke is just icing on the cake.:icon_lol:

As others have stated you cant just give every SOTN to the grappling Phenom, let the other guys have some time in the sun.

That's what happens when you openly call yourself to win SOTN. No way was Dana gonna let that shit fly.

All shut down/ bjj phenom jokes aside Schaub definitely should have got SOTN that was a sweet d-arce choke, just another bad decision from this event.
Also lol at Matt giving the thumbs up sayin he's ok right before going out..

Schuab aint getting near the top 10 again, dude is a gate keeper this early in his career

What started off as jokes and mockery has quickly become a nightmare.

Schaub wasn't actually supposed to shut anyone down......he was supposed to be climbing invisible ladders.

Mitrione is always fun to watch but he has been insanely over-rated. I agree that Schaub's weak chin made him a better match-up for Meathead, but Brendan won as he was supposed to.

All jokes aside, he did very well against Mitrione.

His ego writes checks his body can't cash... due to confusion - but his submission today was great.

AbuSchaubi doesn't need SOTN bonuses. He collects heads instead.

Choking out a guy with great bjj is better than choking out a guy with a terrible ground game. While Schaubs choke was nice it wasn't as impressive.

Back