Schaub: Dana said Tony Ferguson will fight McGregor at flyweight

im not even a fan of his but your Av is a pic of some balls, maybe dont comment on other peoples tastes, just saiyan.

I lost an AV bet and unlike some fucking pussies that change it back after a while, I stand by my mistake. I deserve it.

very hard to believe...and highly embarrassing, if true.

The UFC and Conor would get crucified in the press, by fans, and by the other fighters.

Anyone who still listens to this CTE-riddled buffoon has too much time and too little taste.

On the other hand, he has SOME talent. If I had failed in both of my life's passions and some idiots still looked up to me as an authority on anything, I'd be full of myself too.
hate is strong in this one.

What is this baffoon talking about ? Tony has never fought at 145 and Conor is too big and too old to be returning to 145.

Why would Conner do that when he can just fight Max for the belt right now. Honestly, even the the weight cut is brutal I think Conner should fight Max for the belt at MSG, get that belt back, work on his take down defense and then fight Khabib or whomever the champ is at 155 is next year. Tony should fight the winner of Dustin/Khabib and then Conner can fight winner of Tony/Dustin/Khabib

Who is Conner?

Conor isn't going to fight at FW again. He hardly wants to fight at all lol. He would be irrelevant as a fighter if he wasn't so popular.

source.gif

We may never see Tony vs Khabib.
Pretty sure Dana doesn't want it.

Back