Schaub: Dana said Tony Ferguson will fight McGregor at flyweight

He's means he'll chase Conor to the end of the earth to fight him

No matter how munch Conor tries to hide from it

Anyone who still listens to this CTE-riddled buffoon has too much time and too little taste.

On the other hand, he has SOME talent. If I had failed in both of my life's passions and some idiots still looked up to me as an authority on anything, I'd be full of myself too.

Anyone who still listens to this CTE-riddled buffoon has too much time and too little taste.

On the other hand, he has SOME talent. If I had failed in both of my life's passions and some idiots still looked up to me as an authority on anything, I'd be full of myself too.
Has he gotten worse or? I used to be a fan, I guess I kinda still am, but I get how he annoys people tho lol.

worlds first wheelchair ufc fight

they both get their legs amputated and fight at 125

UFC looking for new ways of promoting the potential sequel to the machinist?

BaleMachine.jpg

im not even a fan of his but your Av is a pic of some balls, maybe dont comment on other peoples tastes, just saiyan.

Why would Conner do that when he can just fight Max for the belt right now. Honestly, even the the weight cut is brutal I think Conner should fight Max for the belt at MSG, get that belt back, work on his take down defense and then fight Khabib or whomever the champ is at 155 is next year. Tony should fight the winner of Dustin/Khabib and then Conner can fight winner of Tony/Dustin/Khabib

That's a fight I hope that all of us get to see.

Honestly there are a bunch of fun match-ups for Conor at LW if they can work out the money.
Gaethje, Tony, Poirier 2, Khabib 2 (if he wins a couple), Al, Lee, Barboza, Cowboy, Gillespie, Pettis, Hooker... basically the whole division. Hell bring Holloway up again and Ortega. Aldo could get some more.

Conor is such a fun fighter to watch without all the promotional antics. And the new weight class creates a ton of intrigue. It's too bad we'll probably only get a handful of Conor fights at most. There are a Dozen good ones to make.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has he gotten worse or? I used to be a fan, I guess I kinda still am, but I get how he annoys people tho lol.

All he does is make up 10 fake insider info stories and then goes "t-t-t-told you!" whenever a situation unfolds one of the 10 possible ways.

I like the idea with conir fighting at featherweight for the title.... but... there are too many other on the line there too.
The is no doubt Volkanovski should be next, then we habe Korean Zombie, Ortegta, Zabit, Yair...

the easiest way for conir to fight for gold is Featherweight... or maybe a third with Nate if Nate wins this weekend.

Back