Schaub confirms Ronda/Browne are dating -vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, more news about Ronda Rousey and some dating bullshit. We need more of these threads. :rolleyes:

Its better than the thousands of threads about Ronda beating up 2 big dudes,Tyson,Cain,Bruce Lee,Caraway,Brock....etc.

At least this crazy story is making a turn towards being believable. The other stuff concerning Ronda is just lying and nonsense.

I like how Sherdog only agrees with Schaub when he agrees with their views, but if he doesn't he's just mocked as a joke.

I won't believe bitter ex-Schaub until i hear it from Ronda or Browne....you know the 2 people are actually accused of dating.

yOPY2xj.jpg

Schuab is a dumbass. Wish he was still fighting so someone could knock his ass out

LOL "B-b-but they're just teammates having dinner together!"

Should be an entertaining podcast tomorrow. We'll see if it's an actual prelude to an expansion on the topic. If he just dropped that clip out of context just to get podcast views that would be pretty shady.

Either way, it's going to make for some interesting press.

We should also keep in mind that the complaints about Browne are still allegations at this point (no charges or results from UFC investigation), and that while still legally married Browne is in the middle of a divorce.

Ronda does that type of stuff all the time in order to keep her name out there no matter how ridiculous.

I like how Sherdog only agrees with Schaub when he agrees with their views, but if he doesn't he's just mocked as a joke.

I won't believe bitter ex-Schaub until i hear it from Ronda or Browne....you know the 2 people are actually accused of dating.

Yea I'm sure Schaub is going to make it up.

Interesting, did she find out - start yelling at him - he flipped and beat her down to silence her truth about his infidelity?

That is a definite possibility, but those bruises could also be from Travis holding down and restraining her.

Actually it sounds like Ronda is the bitter hen. Thinking that she could get back at Schaub after he dumped her by dating Big Brownie.

Schaub is too busy banging hotties. Let him bang bro.

Why would a married man and a home wrecker admit to an affair? It's bad for publicity.

That is a definite possibility, but those bruises could also be from Travis holding down and restraining her.

Very true, sad situation all around ....but TB made the decision to hook up with Ronda while married....he now has to face the consequences of his decisions and the chain reaction of events that have followed.

Closing the thread. The headline is there and the so is the video so can people can see it but there's already too much bashing/name calling/rumor/hearsay in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back