Schaub confirms Ronda/Browne are dating -vid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
Apparently he said this as a trailer for his podcast, but then deleted the vid of it

Schaub: "It's tough when you're like, uh don't be a do nothing bitch and you hate on Mayweather and then your boyfriend's over here beating the shit out of his wife. And not to mention, he's still married. So it's tough when you're a role model."

vid before they deleted it: https://streamable.com/6uv4

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/3inxw8/brendan_schaub_alludesconfirms_ronda_rousey_and/

in schaub we trust

inb4 mods

That video is a pipe bomb

Schaub going hard at ronda

HOLY SHIT

Lol Schaub is completely butthurt by this. Probably imagines all their post sex bedroom talk is about when Browne KO'd him.

I wonder why Ronda likes dating guys on losing streaks? Power play?

Browne beat him up and he's got his ex now. Still though, odd couple

Lol Schaub is completely butthurt by this. Probably imagines all their post sex bedroom talk is about when Browne KO'd him.

I wonder why Ronda likes dating guys on losing streaks? Power play?

Have you seen Schaub's girl?

I don't think he gives a shit about anything anymore.

If. It's true then I lost a lot of respect for ronda

Ronda is a hypocrite, nothing more than a judo knowing, man stealing, DNB

It really is strange. Shitting on Floyd than dating a woman beater, really is strange.

Great, more news about Ronda Rousey and some dating bullshit. We need more of these threads. :rolleyes:

Haha

That quote

Geez

Have you seen Schaub's girl?

I don't think he gives a shit about anything anymore.

I haven't, but he still seems incredibly bitter. Maybe Ronda is dirty in the ways his new hot chicken isn't. God knows I've known plenty of hot girls who were nuns in bed. Ronda seems like a freak on the other hand

Never cared for Ronda. This just confirms my feelings that she is a see you next Tuesday. Anyone that has to talk shit about someone else to make themselves "try" to look better you know they are full of shit and shallow.

Schaub probably caught the scent of Romda on Browne's fist

I haven't, but he still seems incredibly bitter. Maybe Ronda is dirty in the ways his new hot chicken isn't. God knows I've known plenty of hot girls who were nuns in bed. Ronda seems like a freak on the other hand

Probably

Ugly but good
Not ugly but bad

2ecjbzo.jpg

Foolish by Honda, shouldn't shit where you eat imo. Plus, hypocritical

Schaub is AWESOME. He is telling it like it is. Schaub dumped that humpty dumpty and moved on to hotter and mo betta stuff.

Gotta like Schaub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back