Schaub: "(Carwin) is the hardest hitter of all time in the UFC"

Who is the hardest hitter in UFC history?

• Total voters
Joe Rogan

joerogan2.jpg

LOL, Joe is like 35 there and has the posters on his wall that a 13 year old would.

rampage, roy nelson, dan henderson, chuck liddell? lol wat.

So? It was such a drastic difference in the way both of them beat Mir that I still think it's fair to say that with cumulative damage included, Hunt hits harder than Carwin. And I only listed one example. Carwin's most notable KO victories aside from Mir are Christian Wellisch (who didn't even go completely out) and Gonzaga (who's always had a shaky chin and horrific stand up defense)

Mir himself also said Hunt hits harder than Carwin and it wasn't even close.

Stay mad

Nah, Mir usually stays awake when he loses. He only went out against Carwin because Miragliotta has no idea what the fuck he's doing. That wasn't the case against Hunt tho
Stay mad? What does that even mean?

Went with JDS, dude was an absolute moster pre Cain and USADA

It's Carwin, dude threw short strikes and knocked guys the fuck out. No technical skill, not even huge looping punches, short uppercuts and hooks demolished his opponents.

Dude literally never won a decision in his entire career, all finishes. And one loss by decision in a fight he got brutalized but didn't quit.

I don't know who hits the hardest, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a prelim fighter or something. When talking about power people often confuse striking technique and timing with raw power. There could be some HW we've never heard of who hits harder than Carwin or Hunt but doesn't have their timing nor technique so he never lands very clean.

you're missing out big time
not really a series fan. I haven't watched something since like more than 10 years ago. although I did watched 2 seasons of dexter last year, but that's because I was stranded in another state for a wedding. made me miss ufc 194 and the wedding wasn't anything special, oh well

but I have these 2 series, finishing dexter and watching breaking bad in my plans

I go with Hunt because he 1 hit ko'd Roy who is usually guranteed to eat every opponent punch and keep coming. Andrei did it back in the day though when Roys chin was still fresh!

Was slightly disappointed when the Carwin/Nelson fight was cancelled, was going to use that as a bar for how hard he really hits, if he ko'd Nelson in the first I was thinking he definitely had the hardest punch at the time.

Why the fuck does Schaub get so much love? I really don't get it - he's not even a good ebough analyst for Fox but people here hang on every word he says.

He is certainly up there

dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

How are people supposed to know who hits the hardest when they haven't been hit by everyone on the list?

It took 3 pages to get some sense in here, stupid poll IMO.

Last edited:
What about Tim "The Maine-iac" Sylvia.

Yeah, he was hitting those roids pretty hard.

At the time he certainly was. Who knows what kind of pop he's going to have at plus 40 and in the USADA era.

Tank Abbott and Gary Goodridge deserve to be on this list.

I feel like Schaub is playing the role of Silver Surfer as a herald of Carwin here, preparing the world for his return.

Yeah, OK, he hits hard, we know this. "All time" for a guy with a career as short as his is debatable.

Back