Schaub: "(Carwin) is the hardest hitter of all time in the UFC"

Who is the hardest hitter in UFC history?

• Total voters
exactly. Carwin barely got his hips into an punch he threw at Mir. Hunt landed a perfect straight right. Of course that particular punch is going to be harder.

Carwin actually winded up for the first punch that landed, I don't know where you guys get the impression that he didn't. Don't fall for Rogan's shitty ass commentary.

Mir was also stunned from the first left hand that landed, naturally dropped his head and went into the uppercuts. He also had Mir's back and was landing punches and it still wasn't enough to put him away. Mir was actually coherent enough to attempt a kimura. Lol.

Joe Rogan

joerogan2.jpg

Shaub is Carwin's training partner, what else do you expect him to say?

Carwin couldn't put Brock out with 200 shots...
you're living in thailand?

wasn't that house with the pirate flag on EU? got tired of the terrorist attacks?

dVJNUJlVS6yeyEYhtJIL_Confused%20Mark%20Wahlberg.gif

How are people supposed to know who hits the hardest when they haven't been hit by everyone on the list?

Last edited:
Schaub says a lot of stuff but hes right. Hunt hits hard and probably more techincal but Carwin has more power I think. Hunt will probably win this poll due to the amount of nuthuggers he has

you're living in thailand?

wasn't that house with the pirate flag on EU? got tired of the terrorist attacks?
I am the one who knocks...

List has MW's, but no Arlovski, Tank, etc.

Pound for pound Henderson. Horse meat Reem and Hunt are great power. The Uber knee and every time I hit you clean I walk away confident you are knocked out power hunt has are exceptional

For those saying Hunt, the poll is hardest hitter not hardest head

Carwin actually winded up for the first punch that landed, I don't know where you guys get the impression that he didn't. Don't fall for Rogan's shitty ass commentary.

Mir was also stunned from the first left hand that landed, naturally dropped his head and went into the uppercuts. He also had Mir's back and was landing punches and it still wasn't enough to put him away. Mir was actually coherent enough to attempt a kimura. Lol.
Huh? Mir had an overhook for all the punches Carwin landed on the feet leading up to the stoppage. Yeah shane got more into it than all the other punches, but that's a far cry from landing a full, flush punch outside of the clinch

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Do you seriously think that punches on the floor when you're having to maintain control over your opponent's body are supposed to have more mustard than unimpeded swings on the feet?

P4P it's Hendo and that's how I voted.

Huh? Mir had an overhook for all the punches Carwin landed on the feet leading up to the stoppage. Yeah shane got more into it than all the other punches, but that's a far cry from landing a full, flush punch outside of the clinch

You were the one who agreed with someone who said that "Mir was out" from a punch that had no wind up, when that's not the case. He winded up, hit Mir, stunned him, then it took an enormous barrage to put him away.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Do you seriously think that punches on the floor when you're having to maintain control over your opponent's body are supposed to have more mustard than unimpeded swings on the feet?

I'm just saying Carwin doesn't have horrifying power where he just touches people and puts them away no matter what like people here like to insinuate all the time.

Back