Schaub: "(Carwin) is the hardest hitter of all time in the UFC"

Who is the hardest hitter in UFC history?

• Total voters

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Said this on the Fighter and the Kid. Shane was a damn hard hitter, a freak of nature.

My question is was he the hardest hitter in the UFC? I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.

you should volunteer to find out, you know, to settle it once and for all

Said this on the Fighter and the Kid. Shane was a damn hard hitter, a freak of nature.

My question is was he the hardest hitter in the UFC? I can't think of anyone else off the top of my head.
lavar johnson maybe

He said the same thing about Hunt before the bork fight.

What about Woodley, I bet Robbie would pick him..

giphy.gif

I think most would agree in the UFC, either him or Hunt. Outside, throw Manhoef in the mix.

It took Carwin like 3 dozen punches to make Mir forget how to count to 5, and it was a late as fuck stoppage. It took Hunt one. I'll go with Hunt.

Hunt also made Roy faceplant with one punch. Roy has taken headkicks from Overeem, knees from Mir and Werdum, and a fuckton of punishment from JDS without going out. Even though he got finished by Arlovski, AA threw everything he had at him. Arlovski has also cracked 3 legendary chins himself in Roy, Rothwell, and Cabbage Correiera, so that's nothing to be ashamed of

Someone make a poll on this (UFC only). Toss in Carwin, Hunt, Rampage, Nelson, AJ, Hendo, JDS.. Maybe a Liddell. Anyone else? Those have to be the top dudes. I can't think of any more -_________-

Someone make a poll on this (UFC only). Toss in Carwin, Hunt, Rampage, Nelson, AJ, Hendo, JDS.. Maybe a Liddell. Anyone else? Those have to be the top dudes. I can't think of any more -_________-

Make it happen mods

Then guy never got out of the first round in any of his victories. I'd say he's up there. He leveled Gonzaga with a baby punch, and still has the biggest gloves in UFC history.

Ya and he would play the bongos with your head if you ever fight him Brendan

Make it happen dana

Back