Schaub calls those who fear Covid-19 "thumbsuckers"

Eh, kind of agree with him. If you’re a healthy dude and worried about this virus you’re kind of a puss. Yeah, it sucks and if affects our lives... but don’t be scared, homie.
I think the thought is it might not hurt you but you could give it to somebody it can hurt.

What, you don't have parents? Grandparents? Loved ones who are old or sick? Do you not care for them? Will their death not affect you? Will the death of thousands of people not affect you?
of course not, he's young and healthy.

for a while i thought the discussions about this virus only showed how selfish some people were, with their claims that they won't die so they don't really care. but now i realize those same people aren't only selfish, but also brain dead level stupid.

you can be a young healthy individual, but this shit spreads to like 10% of the population and the healthcare system is completely overwhelmed. that means any health issues, even if they aren't related to corona virus, will go untreated. these people don't understand that if they get into a car crash, fall down some stairs, get injured at work, get shot by some asshole robbing the store, there will be literally no one to save them. so even if your reasons for ignoring this are purely selfish, you're still a fucking idiot.

which one of you healthy young bucks is willing to gamble their life on having no available medical support for the next 12 months? dipshits.

of course not, he's young and healthy.

for a while i thought the discussions about this virus only showed how selfish some people were, with their claims that they won't die so they don't really care. but now i realize those same people aren't only selfish, but also brain dead level stupid.

you can be a young healthy individual, but this shit spreads to like 10% of the population and the healthcare system is completely overwhelmed. that means any health issues, even if they aren't related to corona virus, will go untreated. these people don't understand that if they get into a car crash, fall down some stairs, get injured at work, get shot by some asshole robbing the store, there will be literally no one to save them. so even if your reasons for ignoring this are purely selfish, you're still a fucking idiot.

which one of you healthy young bucks is willing to gamble their life on having no available medical support for the next 12 months? dipshits.
With 60k users you're bound to find the bottom-of-the-barrel class of dumb or selfish or both. :(

Keep safe out there... Really feeling for everyone who's stuck at home and worrying about their loved ones.

no no no your all.pussies the market must be open need to keep the economy strong nothing else madders
must consume more red meat and shoot my guns fuck yeaaaaa

It's literally as simple as that.
lol at expecting people these days to think of someone other than themselves.
This virus is revealing exactly how self-centered, self-absorbed much of the world has become. People unwilling or incapable of thinking outside their own self-interest to realize that a few weeks of discomfort/isolation could be the difference between life and death for thousands of their neighbours, colleagues, and most likely FAMILY.

Look at what is happening in New Orleans now all because idiots ignored guidance to stay home and instead packed bars so bad the cops had to come to disperse the crowds. Stupidity killing people is nothing new I guess. This i just the latest example.

In China, Schaub doesnt make it home and it would be a good thing.

sometimes i honestly feel like Sherdog is someones mom, and people come here complaining like they would do to their parents, like "MOMMY MOMMY, BRENDAN SCHAUB SAID THIS!" ...

PE1l3PX.png

Fuck, Brendan is such a idiot...but, in the case, he's right.

I fear for others more than I do myself so Im staying inside so I don't accidentally transmit a new virus (with no known vaccine) to others.
Heres the thing about all this fake macho talk from Shaub and others like him. Everyone has some fear of something that is probably very irrational to other people.
It could be schaub is not afraid of covid19 but he's one of those people who think gluten is going to kill him or has to only eat organic, non gmo foods and avoids fast food at all costs.
could be he's not afraid of covid19 but then he thinks some mexican cartel is going to take over his rich gated community and kill everyone inside like he sees on the movies.
could be he's afraid of planes, heights, spiders, whatever, but in this case he is pretending to be some fearless badass who isn't afraid of a virus that is, without a doubt, here and being passed from person to person. In that case, schaub should put his money where his mouth is and volunteer to transport covid19 patients in his own vehicle or something thats worthwhile.

Hope you and family come out ok ....

Me too bud. We go for a walk to the park (wipes sanitiser with us) stay away from people benches and playgrounds. And the angst and fear is palpable. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I fee the need to get defensive anytime anyone comes near. And I live in a street where out community is tight and friendly.

Shit is real and gonna get worse. Alot of Angry people around as well. I mean I almost went violent when I saw a gathering of about 50+ people in the dog park.... hosting a Fuck Social isolation party. But had my son and neighbours to think about. But seriously how fucked in the head do you have to be?

among other traits, he is a poser, who smokes pole...not that there is an issue with smoking poles.

Did he wash his hands before sucking his thumb?

Back