Schaub 'bets his life' that Joe Rogan beats up Mickey Gall

You have no clue about BJJ.

Lololololololololol

Yea bro. Brown belts consistently beat black belts like nothing

Brown belts tap black belts occasionally but mostly from the black belt letting them learn.

If a brown belt was a black belt there wouldn't be a brown.

You're a moron.

If Rogan and gall went 100% Joe would tap him

Lol TKD!First of your probably better off going in a fight knowing nothing than that dumb ass game of touch. It's easy to tell a manlet when you see one dudes acting all tough until it's go time. If he thought he had a snowballs chance in hell at beating anyone who's ever been actively on the UFC roster your damn right he would have pushed for a fight. Also the juiced to the gills, tattooed up, shaved head Rogan we see today is a different animal than the balding dweeb of 10 years ago when he would of actually been game for a fight age wise. Could he beat some random dick of the street or one of his dumb stoner nut huggers? Ya probably. Could he beat anyone on the roster today? Fuck no. (exception made for Mike Perry) That guy just has to go

Casual manlet detected

Thinks Rogan would PROBABLY best up a moe on the street

Thinks full contact tkd against hws is a game of touchbutt

Rogan is 48, multiple knee and neck surgeries and admitted that once he gave up TKD to do kickboxing he pretty much got his ass handed to him as he has no hands. I also question his BJJ status.

Gall is a 24 years old professional MMA fighter and Joe Rogan is almost 50 years old. Only way Rogan wins is if Gall ducks right into his spinning kick or something early in the fight. Rogan has a lot of power in his kicks. Otherwise (98% of the time) Gall either wastes him with punches right away or tires him out and taps him almost as easily as he tapped Punk when Rogan is out of gas (2-3 minutes into the fight). Rogan looks killer when he is demonstrating tae kwan do techniques but I'd be willing to bet that mma fight level cardio is not something he possesses at 49 y/o. He'd also be giving up considerable reach to the younger guy.

Casual manlet detected

Thinks Rogan would PROBABLY best up a moe on the street

Thinks full contact tkd against hws is a game of touchbutt
Haha I'm a manlet? First of all you stupid mother fucker Rogan is like 5'8" lol. Second if the guy juiced hard for the next 15 years he still wouldn't makeHW so WTF are you talking about? And I am absolutely, 100%, but everything I have that I would damn near kill Rogan in under a minute. I'm sorry but there is not a 5'8" person or under on this earth that I would not have supreme confidence in dummying

Perhaps 15 years ago. Sure. Do I think current Joe Rogan could beat the brakes off CM Punk? Yes. In fact thats the next fight they should make. If Joe can put down the drugs long enough to pass why not. I know in the back of his mind he always wanted too. Punk fights at 170. Joe could make 170. Why not? But current Joe Rogan beating Gall? No. Schuab has a hard on for shitting on Mickey Gall for some reason.

That's like betting your life on Jackie Chan, in the year 2016. Terrible bet. Let's make this fight happen.

Gotta agree. Pseudo intellectual fuckin Rogan. I can see why overly confident Americans love him. He'll make a few good points then go off a fuckin dirt road like an elitist know it all like that cunt milo yiannopolis or whatever his name is and people are too dumb to have doubts.

Overall I like Rogan as a person though. Seems like a nice guy but some of the shit he says is ridiculous.
That's kind of his job though. To play devils advocate. To acknowledge multiple sides without necessarily prescribing to one. He's a professional shit talker and he does his job well. People like yourself just seem to take him at face value. What he does is way more complicated then that. Hes a fascinating human being.

lol why the fuck are non-americans so gosh damned salty and stick-up-butted about americans?

we get it you wish you were one of us but calm down already

I get where youre coming from but its truth what he said...plus he's probably American himself. Those without self criticism are relegated to dictatorship type shitholes

I think Rogan often keeps it real which is why I do listen to his podcast on occasion. But the moment he mixes it up with anyone with half an education, the bro-science comes spewing out and he comes across as a vapid ignoramus with half-baked knowledge about things and loves the sound of his own voice. Not surprising that he thinks he's clever when he hangs out with the likes of Schaub. My cat has more 'alpha brain' than that guy.
appearances are deceiving. You have no clue what you're talking about on so many levels.

Anybody realize Rogan is 7 inches shorter than Gall

That's his daddy, we all think our dads can beat up superman. Rogan sonned him so hard he made him change his career and believe in him like a father ought to.

Rogan is an old man with knee issues, back issues, shoulder issues, etc. The last time I heard him mention BJJ on his podcast, he said he hadn't rolled in over a year. Combine that with how terrible he looked on the feet when moving around with JWP and it's pretty clear that he'd get his shit fucked up. He has no wrestling or boxing. He admits that his guard is weak. How does he even win?

There's no doubt that he looks like a killer when throwing kicks on a bag up until he gasses though. I guess that's something to hang his hat on.

Lololololololololol

Yea bro. Brown belts consistently beat black belts like nothing

Brown belts tap black belts occasionally but mostly from the black belt letting them learn.

If a brown belt was a black belt there wouldn't be a brown.

You're a moron.

If Rogan and gall went 100% Joe would tap him

Ban for ignorance. @Zankou

Haha I'm a manlet? First of all you stupid mother fucker Rogan is like 5'8" lol. Second if the guy juiced hard for the next 15 years he still wouldn't makeHW so WTF are you talking about? And I am absolutely, 100%, but everything I have that I would damn near kill Rogan in under a minute. I'm sorry but there is not a 5'8" person or under on this earth that I would not have supreme confidence in dummying

You're an idiot

Rogan fought in open weight tournaments against hws

If you don't have the same training and experience as Rogan or anyone like him you're getting stomped.

MM would cuck the baddest 6'5 dude at your local bar in under under minute guaranteed. Rookie.

Rogan would destroy you in front of your whole family and then run a train on your bitch in the applebees bathroom if you aren't a black belt yourself and that's a fact. Manlet.

Anybody that watches ufc and thinks you can beat a trained individual because your head is higher than theirs has a 5th grade education

Back