Schaub 'bets his life' that Joe Rogan beats up Mickey Gall

Rogans never been in in real fight in his life. Rolling around with his dumb stoner ball licker buddies does not make him tough.( except maybe to said stoners). I would bet if the Wesley snipes thing actually went down Rogan would have got smashed World Star Style before he even knew it was a fight. I would also bet he would get lit up by the Crazy diaper wearing PRIDE guy that beat the drum at the start of events. That guy was a animal
^^^^^^ Get these weak ass Pride fans off of Sherdog please

Joe Rogan by bow... And Joe is 49 with a bad back. Micky by destruction

If I linked you to scientific statistics regarding this you still wouldn't believe me. I've learned this over time from dealing with dozens upon dozens of other americans.
So dealing with lets say 5 dozen Americans, hell lets say 10 dozen Americans, let's even say 30 dozen out of a population of over 300 million Americans gives you some sort of authority regarding American's in general? You're kind of a douche nozzle aren't you?

Gotta agree. Pseudo intellectual fuckin Rogan. I can see why overly confident Americans love him. He'll make a few good points then go off a fuckin dirt road like an elitist know it all like that cunt milo yiannopolis or whatever his name is and people are too dumb to have doubts.

Overall I like Rogan as a person though. Seems like a nice guy but some of the shit he says is ridiculous.

Triggered.

So dealing with lets say 5 dozen Americans, hell lets say 10 dozen Americans, let's even say 30 dozen out of a population of over 300 million Americans gives you some sort of authority regarding American's in general? You're kind of a douche nozzle aren't you?

..Yep you say you could link them to statistical facts and they just won't care every time. Im so used to these responses. 1st in confidence.

these people would never even attempt to simply google to see if what I said might be true. Its more important to be right.

I respect Joe Rogan's abilities a lot, solid kickboxing fundamentals learned early & then a BJJ blackbelt thrown on top of it is no joke; but he's like 50, and giving up a shit ton of reach & height on top of the age. And Mickey is a brownbelt pro fighter. Rogan would destroy the average 24 year old, but I think Gall would most likely wreck his world.

But isn't Rogan like a middleweight? lol, jacked up some roids with over the top TRT levels

..Yep you say you could link them to statistical facts and they just won't care every time. Im so used to these responses. 1st in confidence.

these people would never even attempt to simply google to see if what I said might be true. Its more important to be right.
Right or wrong isn't the point. The fact that you make broad generalizations is, and doing so makes you a prick...

Right or wrong isn't the point. The fact that you make broad generalizations is, and doing so makes you a prick...

Americans deserve broad generalizations cause theyre morons and facts back it up. The world laughs us right now for a reason.

Bets his life? I'm suspicious. Why wasn't he willing to wager something of value?

If Gall was on Joe's stack it wouldn't be competitive.

Schaub bets his life on something that will never happen, so brave

I would be 100% confident Gall would win. Schaub needs to get off Rogans nutts already.

Rogans never been in in real fight in his life. Rolling around with his dumb stoner ball licker buddies does not make him tough.( except maybe to said stoners). I would bet if the Wesley snipes thing actually went down Rogan would have got smashed World Star Style before he even knew it was a fight. I would also bet he would get lit up by the Crazy diaper wearing PRIDE guy that beat the drum at the start of events. That guy was a animal

How on earth would you know ? Have you been following him around his entire life ? From what I recall, he had a one or two kickboxing matches, a bunch of TKD matches and has been rolling/sparring for the past 20 years, I wouldn't exactly call him a fighter but I'm sure he could handle himself if he had too, probably pretty well too considering his age.

Rogan like 48?
Gall at 24?
age catches up to a guy.....

Back