Schaub: Any fighter on the UFC roster, including females would beat CM Punk

f7FdEdG.jpg

Fuck the breakdown, Tito Ortiz joins after an hour.

If Sage fought Punk how quick would he finish him. With Gall, Punk almost got out of first round...

I have a hard time caring what this C grade stand up comedian thinks of an upcoming event.

I think this is why Schaub also never made it to further evolution in the fight game.

He's stupid.

Do you guys really think you're being funny showing him lose? Like that means anything or is somehow witty? I could show his wins, would that make his word god? The fuck man how is just shitting on everyone and anyone so popular here.

His breakdowns are shit.

Avila vs CM Punk would be hilariously bad.

Absolutely not in my keyboard warrior opinion.

I think that CM trained to a level of athleticism that would overpower almost every female on the roster.

The champs, Holly, Ronda .... maybe some of the top 5's in each weight class.....they'd probably beat him but the rest would lose badly.

If Sage fought Punk how quick would he finish him. With Gall, Punk almost got out of first round...
Punk would probably last longer than Trevino. Sages opponents are a joke as well.

Any fighter on the UFC roster, including females would knock out Brendan Schlub if they touched his chin

Do you guys really think you're being funny showing him lose? Like that means anything or is somehow witty? I could show his wins, would that make his word god? The fuck man how is just shitting on everyone and anyone so popular here.
<mma4>

Back