Schaefer: Manny will not want another piece of JMM

will you link every news from boxingscene.com?

JMM is shaefers guy.. of course he is going to say that..

The fact is that Pac has knocked JMM down 4 times in 2 fights is a bit of a trend.. and in those two fights, he has progessed from brawler to boxer. I felt Pac deserved to lose the first one, but won the second narrowly. Since that second bout, Pac has improved, and JMM has begun to fall over the other side of the hill. A rematch would be a decisive victory for Pac imo.

Stop making new threads for every little bit of boxing news, dipshit.

My God, how can you be so obtuse?!

Stop making new threads for every little bit of boxing news, dipshit.

My God, how can you be so obtuse?!

lol I thought this was a forum. This must be where retards like you think they are the man and can run things, unlike in real life

The fact is that Pac has knocked JMM down 4 times in 2 fights is a bit of a trend.. and in those two fights, he has progessed from brawler to boxer. I felt Pac deserved to lose the first one, but won the second narrowly. Since that second bout, Pac has improved, and JMM has begun to fall over the other side of the hill. A rematch would be a decisive victory for Pac imo.

You could be absolutely right. I dont necessarily agree but I still think this fight needs to happen. Dont think it will though.

lol I thought this was a forum. This must be where retards like you think they are the man and can run things, unlike in real life

I'm fine with articles being linked and discussed, but is there really any point in posting promoter "My boy is avoided!!!!1111" threads given the source of the claims and the pointlessness of trying to argue one side or the others? Personally, I'd prefer to just see actual finalized bout articles posted or controversial opinion pieces or something like that.

Not to mention JMM looked bloated up at welter (i am assuming this is where it happens if it ever does) and it's not a big money fight.

It's a no win situation for Pac, if he beats JMM the haters will say he beat a past his prime JMM way above his best weight class after Floyd schooled him.

I wouldn't put it past Pacquiao to finally give Marquez his 3rd fight now that Floyd's ruined him.

Well that fight is pointless now, if if were to ever happen , Manny's camp will probably propose the fight happen at 147 , and at that weight Marquez looks slow and kinda soft in the midsection, Manny's boxing has improved so much since the last time the fight and he's comfortable at the 140-147.

Your threads suck. Oh, and Manny would destroy JMM if they fought a third time.

I'm fine with articles being linked and discussed, but is there really any point in posting promoter "My boy is avoided!!!!1111" threads given the source of the claims and the pointlessness of trying to argue one side or the others? Personally, I'd prefer to just see actual finalized bout articles posted or controversial opinion pieces or something like that.

Duly noted

I actually think the opposite, I that Manny won the first and JMM won the second. I agree that JMM would get smoked if he fought Manny now. Marquez has fallen pretty far and Manny has improved; It's pointless and I hope it doesn't happen at this point.

Manny and Roach ran away from a 3rd Marquez fight to fight David Diaz. Schafer is just stating the obvious. It's no surprise they wanted nothing to do with JMM a 3rd time.

Back