Scenario for Jessica Andrade if she were to somehow lose to Karolina

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by VIPERdude, Sep 4, 2018.

1. VIPERdude Red Belt

Lets be real the womens flyweight division looking like can crushing alley for Valentina Shevchenko, its almost a lock that she will become champion. There needs to be a legit challenger while the division continues to build.

My thoughts are simple, the fight has to be something fans will want to see...not a murder of some poor TUF contestant.

LETS JUST SAY If Jessica Andrade loses to Karolina, (which I doubt but we seen crazier things happen) BUT if she did AND the UFC made her an offer to move up to 125 she can get a crack at Valentina for the strap who would turn it down? If Sonnen can lose to Silva and move up to fight Jones anything can happen in this game.

Andrade can easily make 125 pounds considering she gave Pennington a dog fight at 135 before dropping to SW.

How would you feel about Jessica moving up to face Valentina if the fight presented itself?

2. Goodfella86 Gold Belt

I would welcome it. Andrade is definitely capable of being a force at FLW. Andrade was 4-3 at 135 and is now 5-1 at 115. She'd be a legit contender.

I just don't think it'd be necessary. She still has such a great record at 115- beating almost all elite fighters and only losing to Joanna and Karolina. She'd still have a wmma-clsssic win over Claudia, the girl who strangled Karolina in 2 minutes.

3. Fatback96 Brown Belt

Andrade is already short for the division, just stocky. She'd be tiny at 125, but the division is wide open rn so I wouldn't be against it.

4. fortheo Steel Belt

I think she'd need one win at 125lbs first.

5. The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!" Banned

Feed her one of the TUF cans for a quick easy ranked win.

She can fight for the belt the day after.

6. fortheo Steel Belt

As silly as that sounds, I'd prefer that. It would help build the division and get rankings set in that division. I think her vs. Eubanks would be a tough fight.

7. Kaybee Arianator Belt Staff Member Senior Moderator

I don’t think she’d match up well against Shev, would probably look like her fight against Joanna

8. Mmmmmmma1234 Black Belt

125 is all cans yet Liz Carmouche already has a tko over Andrade and she has a loss to Jennifer maia.
    But you say Andrade is the most deserving of an instant title shot because Karolina beats her at 125???

<{cruzshake}>

9. -Magua- Black Belt

She’s a beast. Watching her hulk smash Claudia was impressive. In spite of a huge crush on The Polish hottie, she’s gonna get smashed too.

I think both could move up just fine.

10. Sweater of AV Gold Belt

I wouldn't mind seeing her move up just based on how thin 125 is but an immediate title shot after losing at 115 would be kind of silly imo. I agree with feeding her someone for a quick win first.

11. VIPERdude Red Belt

I say? Actually MOST anyone you listen to that knows anything about MMA (I mean analysts and MMA hosts) that discusses this fight agrees it is a title eliminator...

soo that being said...Yes, I as many others believe and say Andrade is the most deserving of an instant title shot

12. blaseblah Steel Belt

Carmouche just beat Jennifer Maia who people were saying was the best flyweight in the world.

Holding old losses against Andrade is like holding old losses against Nunes. Both are clearly much better fighters now than they were earlier in their careers.

13. Diunx Banned Banned

Vs Tatiana Suarez (if she wins tomorrow) for the spot as the first tittle defense of new Champ KK.

14. Mmmmmmma1234 Black Belt

who wouldnt say it wasn’t a title eliminator, but the loser (which means she's 4th best at 115) doesn't move up a class and become #1 contender fighting for a belt that's grade a retarded logic.

<6>Except for Nunes winning a ton of fights and Andrade needing to run to 115 where she gets a massive size advantage then, being beaten out of that class by Johanna and Karolina sure she's just like Nunes.
    <DisgustingHHH>

15. Fadetoblack918 Purple Belt

I think Karolina has way more of a chance in this fight than most people are giving her.

Karolina/Valentina would be fun