Scary miniature AI drone assassins

ClubFoot

Inhaling from the Six Demon Bag.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
No need for snipers.

Just send in these scary little assassins.

In 20 years most of war will be fought with robots and drones.

Laugh at me in high school, did they?

maxresdefault.jpg

And no, not even remotely true. Drones will be support use and there will always be a man in the system.

Robot vs robot could in theory be a conflict without soldier casualties. Unfortunately it will be robots vs humans, with one side not having to worry about bodybags.

And no, not even remotely true. Drones will be support use and there will always be a man in the system.
Self driving cars already make complex decisions based on a set of rules and what they “observe”. Autonomous killing machines is no longer far fetched.

Self driving cars already make complex decisions based on a set of rules and what they “observe”. Autonomous killing machines is no longer far fetched.

im aware of that, but its still not gonna happen. Drones are gonna be basically be support units, not gonna replace humans. i already read most of the military future warfare program. just not gonna be some terminator awesome laser beam shit.

im aware of that, but its still not gonna happen. Drones are gonna be basically be support units, not gonna replace humans. i already read most of the military future warfare program. just not gonna be some terminator awesome laser beam shit.
What about sharks with lasers?

I assume from desks in a clinical thousands of miles away.

Why bomb infrastructure if you can hack into a power station?

Deleting money from national banks, interrupting state run media, etc. Will cause less casualties than bombs.

I’ll never understand how people still can’t grasp this concept. They’ll likely gain a larger support role as they become more practically efficient/cost efficient but there has to be drone operators, field operators gaining intel the drones can’t. There will always be a larger human component due to the nature of war. We already use drones in the SOF community though so this shouldn’t shock anyone.

Back