ScarJo is married...

Two semi-okay SNL writers now have hot wives. Jolin Cost and Karan Tillam

mj6eycu0laq26dh4koxx.jpeg

Two semi-okay SNL writers now have hot wives. Jolin Cost and Karan Tillam
It is legit weird their names are just random sounds mashed together. It's like that scene in MAD MEN when Roger introduces two dudes to each other: "Uh, Duck? Crab. Crab: Duck."

It is legit weird their names are just random sounds mashed together. It's like that scene in MAD MEN when Roger introduces two dudes to each other: "Uh, Duck? Crab. Crab: Duck."
These are the real NPCs everyone talks about. Just randomly generated in a lab in NY for these purposes. Those who do "okay" end up with hot wives, but are forever stuck in perpetual Hell where they are less funny than Bobby Moynihan. He ended up with a hot wife, too.

1280_bobby_moynihan_brynn_omalley_GettyImages-669568906.jpg

the sad parts were the boobs reduction and her not pulling a full truedecetvivedaddario in her prime

Marriage does'nt disturb me in any way

According to legend, Benicio del Toro nailed Prime ScarJo in a hotel lift:)

the sad parts were the boobs reduction and her not pulling a full truedecetvivedaddario in her prime

Marriage does'nt disturb me in any way
If you believe the rumor and innuendo, she wanted to in The Island But Michael Bay insisted that it be PG-13.
Speaking before the New York premiere of the thriller, which stars Johansson and Ewan McGregor as human clones on the run, Bay said he was prepared for the usual actress nerves when it came to shooting a love scene between the two leads.

"We're ready to go and of course the actress is not there," he told reporters. He said he was summoned to Johansson's trailer, expecting to have to reassure the star of Lost in Translation that her privacy and dignity would be protected.
She's standing there and she says, 'I'm not wearing this cheap ... bra. I'm going naked,' " Bay said.

"I said, 'It's PG-13, you have to wear the bra.' "
The-Island-Scarlett-Johansson.jpg

Im surprised because every time I see her (outside of movie roles or glamour photos) I get more and more lesbian vibes.

3d5949737399d4e682414ec920ec5d9797-10-snl.rsquare.w700.jpg

When Sandra Bullock kissed her you could see she got so wet.

It's the hair. I fucking can't stand it.

Back