Scariest Movies You Have Watched in Recent Years?

That was part of it. Crazy mental child was jarring.

Really?

I can't get more than 20 mins into that shit before I shut it off.

That's because it fucking sucks

I sat through the whole damn thing.

Save yourself

the babadook and sinister 1 were two of the better horror movies ive seen recently compared to what else has been out there. The witch was also unnerving but i watched at work with a coworker who was complaining about the language and kind of took away from me getting into the movie.

The Descent had some good scary moments.

Most horror movies are not scary unfortunately. The genre is in a major slump.

'Coming this summer: Creepy Little Girl Movie #9742'

Conjuring 2 is the most recent, didnt scare me, but it did have some creepy moments.

The Conjuring
The Conjuring II
Oculus
Sinister
Wolf Creek

It was a miniseries that was on television over a week ago. It was called the 2016 Republican National Convention.

At least they had an american flag at theirs. DNC was a fucking commie shitstrom. NOT ONE FLAG

It was a miniseries that was on television over a week ago. It was called the 2016 Republican National Convention.
I think the DNC was scarier. It featured a female hitler zombie ---- Hitlery
hillary_clinton_reuters_041615.jpg

She is like Golden Girls if GG was about old bloodsuckers that wanted to control everyone and steal your shit whilst at it.

The Descent had some good scary moments.

Most horror movies are not scary unfortunately. The genre is in a major slump.

'Coming this summer: Creepy Little Girl Movie #9742'

The Descent was definitely the last movie I've seen that I thought had some scary moments that weren't cheap jump scares. I hate tight spaces.

The Conjuring 2 was scary as fuck. That "Demon Nun" character is so creepy.
I watched that shit a month ago, and I still get spooked when I'm turning the lights off in my house at night.

I love horror movies, and being scared. It's a rush.

Sinister 1 & 2 were very creepy. Very well done too... Really liked how they tied to two in together. The dude appearing behind the crib was the scariest part to me
The murder scenes were pretty horrific, especially the Church scene in the second. The first was far creepier, to me. The second overexposed the character, imo

I watched that shit a month ago, and I still get spooked when I'm turning the lights off in my house at night.

I love horror movies, and being scared. It's a rush.
Are you going to watch the spin off, about that charachter? (the nun)

I have said this many times but I have seen many horror movies and disturbing things online so nothing really scares me any more...... HOWEVER, Sinister 1 scared the absolute dog shit out of me. The whole concept was just disturbing and omg that lawn mower scene made me shiz myself

Didn't know they were doing one, but thanks for letting me know! Definitely going to watch that
From wiki:
On a potential sequel:
Wan has stated on further potential sequels, "There could be many more [Conjuring] movies because the Warrens have so many stories". Screenwriters Chad and Carey Hayes have also expressed interest in working on a story for another sequel.[78] However, Wan stated that he may be unable to direct the film due to his commitments to other projects.[79] He stated to Collider.com, "Assuming we are lucky enough to have a third chapter, there are other filmmakers that I would love to sort of continue on the Conjuring world, if we are lucky enough".[80] Wan has also stated that, if a third film was to be made, it would ideally take place in the 1980s.[81]

Spin off:
On June 15, 2016, it was reported that a spin-off film titled The Nun, focusing on the "Demon Nun" character Valak, was in development with Johnson writing the script. Wan and Safran are set to produce.[5]

Back