Scariest looking knockouts?

Man unless you have a real reason for it (personal beef etc.), I really don't like it when guys are dropping bombs on guys who are clearly out. Poor Reem, and I'm glad Stipe beat the brakes off Ngannou and stole his soul.

This phrase gets thrown around alot but in this case it really seems to be true.

When Bader killed Latifi
giphy.gif

People make fun of that one, but it seems like he’s being a fair player here. No need to throw a real hammerfist in this situation.

I thought Romero killed Weidman with that knee

Bader vs Latifi

Moraes vs Sterling was fucked up

Ngannou vs Overeem

KG vs Bisbing

Kharitonov vs Schilt finish is insanity

There are some crazy NHB KO's. Igor has a few, one good one is the old legal soccer kick/back of the head karate chop/soccer kick combo.

this. trigg looked like he might have been dead at the end. and he talked about how bad the recovery from that was in an interview. that referee should have been shot.

Ya blame the referee..

After lawler lands about 5 punches after he's out cold, he looks down at triggs corpse, pauses, then goes nah fuck it and throws another full power uppercut

Attempted murder

rory-markham_brodie-farber.gif

The Rory Markham KO over Brodie Farber comes to mind.

Last edited:
This is one of the few threads where I throw in a R.Franklin reference...
N.Quarry falling dead flat in JC pose was scary ....and to Rich's credit, he was trying to warn ref before blow that Nate was already out on his feet (I believe it was Herb- if not it was B.John)

Back