Scariest experiences involving animals

I like in australia so theres a few.

1) When i was a child i picked up a snake with a pair of pliers and took it to show me grandpa. He slapped it from my hand and decapped it with the shovel he was holding without hesitation.

2) last year, went out to a clients property to do some survey work in their backyard. I was informed that no one was home and i could find a spare key for access to the yard.
As i entered the back yard and rounded the corner of the building i saw something out of my peripheral vision.
In unified slow motion, a large mastiff/pitbull and i turned to lock eyes. It began a low growl and lowered its head as i backed out ofthe property. it started running at me as i got to the gate. I span theough the gate and slammed it shut in one movement, just in time as the massive dog slammed into it, rattling the whole fence enough to make me think it might fall over.

3) something brushed against my leg while i was walking in the ocean waist deep. It then continued off in front of me - big sea snake. "Nope"d completely. Walked out of the ocean, back to my car, back home, got into bed and said fuck that shit, days over.

4) my older brother got bitten on the knee by a frightened wombat when he was a kid. It was surrounded by people snapping photos and it shat itself and dived at him. Small buck tooth scar.

5) when i was 18 we had 2 dogs. A big black tubby one and a small white jackrusell/maltese. One day the big one got annoyed with the small ones constant pestering and snapped. Dived at it and pinned it to the ground and atarted biting at its face and neck while snarling and going berzerk.

My brother and i were nearby. We ran over to them to separate them but on the way i loat the plot or something.
I pushed my brother away as he was running next to me and loaded the biggest running punt you have ever seen straight into the bigger dogs body. It did the trick and it ran away to its kennel. Little dog had some cuts to its ear and a small one on its neck.

I think the scariest thing I've ever ran into in the wild was snakes. Had a bull charge me once too.

Back