Scarier fighter - Palhares or Romero?

Paul Harris. Once he grabs your knee, and he will, there's a good chance he won't let go, and that you'll never walk normally again.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Taking extra time to recover by pouring water on himself

Stoolgate

Faking/milking groin shots

punches to the balls

habitually missing weight

"When has he cheated" lol
Its ironic that your name is Truthisfreedom, when youre deliberately misrepresenting the truth, or straight up lying

Romero. Easy. That knee that deaded Chris would've decapitated you pencil necks.

Its ironic that your name is Truthisfreedom, when youre deliberately misrepresenting the truth, or straight up lying
He should have at least put the most obvious... The cage grab against Jacare. Other than that Yoel is aiight.

I train UFC... So Romero. Dude is like steel.

Romero is spooky, because he's super explosive and hits like a truck. But he does not pose a known threat as far as knee injuries go, which are known to ruin MMA careers and usually require surgery and reconstruction.

You might want to check with Whittaker on that one.
Rob got his knee stomped in by Romero in their first fight and needed surgery to put it back together.

Palhares!
He looks like some deranged mutant dwarf creature from a David Cronenberg horror movie.

You might want to check with Whittaker on that one.
Rob got his knee stomped in by Romero in their first fight and needed surgery to put it back together.

Yeah, but still…Romero doesn’t have the reputation of going specifically for a move that destroys your leg AND holding on to it for too long. Whittaker was able to rematch a year later (and won), Mike Pierce needed two years off…and did not come back the same either. Actually he had one more fight, and hasn’t fought since. 2 years is a pretty long layoff to come back from in a sport where the average career span is probably around 10 years.

Don’t get me wrong, these stomps to the knee cap don’t look like a lot of fun at all, but I haven’t seen anyone tap to these just yet. Not only had Palhares bad intentions behind his leg locks, he also consistently holds on to them for too long, damaging his opponents’ legs.

Back