Scarier fighter - Palhares or Romero?

Palhares hands down...anyone who had to fight that guy knew that he'd go for some of the most dangerous holds allowed in MMA, which, if held on for too long, can seriously damage your knee...and hurt like complete FUCKING hell....

PLUS, they knew he'd probably hang on to it for too long, which he did almost every time he managed to tap a guy out with one of those.

Romero is spooky, because he's super explosive and hits like a truck. But he does not pose a known threat as far as knee injuries go, which are known to ruin MMA careers and usually require surgery and reconstruction.

Taking extra time to recover by pouring water on himself

Stoolgate

Faking/milking groin shots

punches to the balls

habitually missing weight

"When has he cheated" lol
you're salty as fuck, buddy

I would say Paul Harris. He just seems like he would keep ripping on your leg just to see what sounds it will make.

Palhares crying while walking to the octagon is the scariest thing.

Well, let's put it this way - I'd rather fight Yoel. Getting ko'd brutally and then being kissed afterwards isn't fun but it certainly beats fighting a dirty guy like Palhares that tries to give me permanent damage after the fights over.

They're both built like hairless apes. (Save the fucking "racist" comments you morons, Brock is also a hairless ape that is bigger than these 2) I gotta go with Romero. I'd take a torn acl over brain damage. I've got 2 legs. I only have 1 brain.

But he is also right.....
sure

Stoolgate

punches to the balls

stoolgate wasn't his fault. faking milking groin shots, I would like to have examples of that. he can't be certainly talking about his last fight, there was no milking there

punches to the balls. that is false. the brunson thing? his shot got deflected by brunson himself. habitually missing weight? he missed against rockhold and now because of fucking 0.2 pounds. and allegedly the commission just didn't allow him to make weight,s o yeah

Romero luhs people. He is scarier. Imagine what he would do if he hated them instead.

Romero-poop-pants.jpg

Yoel.. hands down.. scarier dude!!!

It's close, but Palhares seems to be winning the vote

No idea why it wouldnt let me do a poll, would have liked to have seen the consensus

sure

Stoolgate

punches to the balls

stoolgate wasn't his fault. faking milking groin shots, I would like to have examples of that. he can't be certainly talking about his last fight, there was no milking there

punches to the balls. that is false. the brunson thing? his shot got deflected by brunson himself. habitually missing weight? he missed against rockhold and now because of fucking 0.2 pounds. and allegedly the commission just didn't allow him to make weight,s o yeah

Blah blah excuse excuse whine whine bullshit bullshit bullshit. It's obvious you're too invested in defending his shitty behavior to look at anything objectively.....nothing to see here, everybody move along.

Blah blah excuse excuse whine whine bullshit bullshit bullshit. It's obvious you're too invested in defending his shitty behavior to look at anything objectively.....nothing to see here, everybody move along.
yeah you're retarded

Stoolgate

punches to the balls

Delusional hater spotted

Back