Social Scandinavian airlines commercial: nothing is truly scandinavian

Uhh those fools didn't even mention Black Metal and the Gothenburg style Death Metal which are undoubtedly invented in the Scandinavia region.

And if like to add,

WHAT A BUNCH OF CUCKS.

they are all but saying, come, destroy our nation. Defile its traditions.

it’s A mental disease. Like someone who can’t stop inflicting self harm.

......................... says the cuck. How's daddy doing? Is he tweeting things you like today?

Based on the replies about making white people feel guilty, and talking about Africa, I was expecting a very different commercial than what I actually saw. Here are the countries/regions that the commercial "thanks" for different elements of their society:

Greek Democracy
Swiss parental leave
Turkish rye bread
German Midsommarstang
Persian windmills
German bicycles
Dutch Scrapple
Chinese licorice
Turkish meatballs
Austrian Danish
American paperclip
American women rights movement.

There's not a single African country listed here. It's majority European, with some Eastern European/West Asian influence, a random treat from China, and influence from the United States.

There's plenty of reasons to say this is not a good commercial, but I think some of the responses here are a bit disconnected from the reality of what is depicted in the commercial.

Is it because the "repost" of the video chose to use the one black guy's super close up as the still image?

Shocking people reacted before making responses.

MAN WHAT A DUMBASS COMPANY. FUCKIN LIBRUL CONSPIRACY is A THREAT TO MY EXISTENCE. THEY SHOULD CATER TO WHITE PRIDE HEROES LIKE ME, NOT AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF PASSENGERS WHO ARE WELL ADJUSTED TOLERANT PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD. HERE LET ME SHARE THEIR AD TO SHOW HOW MAD I AM.
lol

Pretty accurate IMO.

It's just same old bullshit from big companies that no one agrees with. They had like 97% downvotes and 3% upvotes. I don't see the monetary angle for SAS here. It's lame propaganda, not a commercial.

Get woke, go broke.

Also, a major contradiction here is that the left will say none of the things which are seen as 'Scandinavian' are actually Scandinavian because they have roots somewhere else. Okay then, by that logic... immigrants and their descendants that were born/migrated to Scandinavia aren't Scandinavian, because they have roots elsewhere.

... right, leftists?

I just bought a Swedish Volvo. The car seems to enjoy it's Scandinavian heritage as humorously I've only been able to get it to play ABBA, Aha, and Ace of Base songs from my Ipod I plugged in. (It's only playing A named bands so far) I'm working the bugs out. It's going to play other bands eventually!

MAN WHAT A DUMBASS COMPANY. FUCKIN LIBRUL CONSPIRACY is A THREAT TO MY EXISTENCE. THEY SHOULD CATER TO WHITE PRIDE HEROES LIKE ME, NOT AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF PASSENGERS WHO ARE WELL ADJUSTED TOLERANT PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD. HERE LET ME SHARE THEIR AD TO SHOW HOW MAD I AM.
lol

Lmao here comes the ultimate leftie self loathing mental patient to let us know how not mentally ill he is.

I've never been much of a Nordicist. Nothing against their culture, but I don't find it to be the most interesting European culture. I find French, Italian, English, German, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, etc. more interesting.

But for God's sake, have some natural pride in your people and your history. Sweden in the 70s was one of the best societies to ever live in. I'm proud of my heritage, proud to be American, and I hope we never bend over backwards like this. Pathetic.

The vikings shaped half those countries you listed. The Normans were the descendants of Vikings who settled in France. Anglo Saxon society was forced to advance and organize in order to repel the Vikings etc.

Last edited:
And another contradiction: the 'point' of the ad is to spread the message of the positives of travel. But hold on, I thought we were supposed to travel less, to prevent climate change? The left can't make up their mind.

And if like to add,

WHAT A BUNCH OF CUCKS.

they are all but saying, come, destroy our nation. Defile its traditions.

it’s A mental disease. Like someone who can’t stop inflicting self harm.
o3y4q.jpg

What things are unique to them?

The longboat, the Danelaw period, the Dane axe, first European settlement in the New World, the Millenium book series, the Killing TV series...

Lots more stuff

Problem with scandi culture is that they havent really "done" anything heavy in a long time, their glory days when they were a force are long in history and people are forgetting

And another contradiction: the 'point' of the ad is to spread the message of the positives of travel. But hold on, I thought we were supposed to travel less, to prevent climate change? The left can't make up their mind.

You should listen to Part of the Problem with Dave Smith. He had an episode recently where he and his guest explained the connection between big business and big government and the progressive movement and industry.

I believe it was this one.

Problem with scandi culture is that they havent really "done" anything heavy in a long time, their glory days when they were a force are long in history and people are forgetting

A lot of great books, movies and tv shows in the last 20 years out of Scandinavia.

A lot of great books, movies and tv shows in the last 20 years out of Scandinavia.

True but Not good enough to unite the people

People need something to rally behind.

My country hasnt done anything in any way but we had some success in ww2 and thats what unites the people culturally so to say

Why do rightists get so butt hurt over commercials?

True but Not good enough to unite the people

People need something to rally behind.

My country hasnt done anything in any way but we had some success in ww2 and thats what unites the people culturally so to say

Finland?

But is it true what they claim in the video?

Back