Social Scandinavian airlines commercial: nothing is truly scandinavian

They also didn't invent masochism or self-loathing, they've just perfected it.

It's funny. Self-loathing was originally an ultra-conservative thing, going back to Calvin, and before him Augustine. Now it's an extreme left thing.

What a spectacular own goal.
That's what you get for hiring "precocious" brats ala Greta Thunbberg to do your marketing and business strategies i suppose.

<36>

But it's still a globalist idea....It doesn't get more global than people spreading ideas from all over the world.

I really doubt governments would want to end the internet, atleast not in the USA...is too big of an asset, now controling the internet better, perhaps.....but the internet is too big, the amount of money, sorry, they would never get rid of the internet, never.
Globalists don't want the spread of truth and ideas , just propaganda.

this is what happens when your culture starts to die. You stop having pride in your people and give in to moral relativism.

Lots of Scandinavian businesses, in this post-Greta atmosphere, are scrambling in an effort to help people legitimise their continued extravagant spending. Trying to cram in as many feel-good buzzwords as possible: Fair-trade, green, sustainable, responsible etc.

SAS: "Hey rich middle-class Scandinavian people who like to travel, did you know that you're not just being a spoiled selfish first worlder when you travel with SAS? Oh no, when you go to Barcelona for the weekend or a spa-retreat in Aruba you're bringing back important new ideas to your country, shaping culture and helping integration. You're essentially just being a really good person by spending, so think about that and not your carbon foot print".

Make white people feel bad for having our ancestors be the most successful at world takeover.

giphy.gif

It's a pretty common retarded saying in Scandinavia, these days. I think the Swedish ex-PM also said it.

"Only barbarism is genuinely Swedish. All further development has come from abroad."

Covering up North European history and the impact they had on the world through their own migrant movements, is a main agenda these days. Anything remotely associated with the notion that Germanic peoples had an impact in founding modern European nation-states, is seen as Nazism.

In reality it could be said that Scandinavia was the region from which many major European populations originated from. During cold periods, the Northern people moved South and established new civilizations. They traveled far and wide and interacted with many other civilizations, including obviously, the Romans.

Anglo-Saxons, Franks, Visigoths, Vandals, Ostrogoths, Rus, etc. all originated from the Scandinavian/North German regions. These peoples had an impact on the founding of modern Britain, France, Spain, Russia, etc. Obviously other peoples did also. Nonetheless the Germanics/Scandinavians shouldn't be dismissed as just some pagan, barbarian scum until the last century or so. It seems to be a common position these days (no doubt enhanced by media portrayals) and ignores the extent of the trade and travels of the Northern people.

Last edited:
What exactly is Scandinavian?

I know the old viking religion comes from germany.

Outside of that I dont know what they're known for

Lots of Scandinavian businesses, in this post-Greta atmosphere, are scrambling in an effort to help people legitimise their continued extravagant spending. Trying to cram in as many feel-good buzzwords as possible: Fair-trade, green, sustainable, responsible etc.

SAS: "Hey rich middle-class Scandinavian people who like to travel, did you know that you're not just being a spoiled selfish first worlder when you travel with SAS? Oh no, when you go to Barcelona for the weekend or a spa-retreat in Aruba you're bringing back important new ideas to your country, shaping culture and helping integration. You're essentially just being a really good person by spending, so think about that and not your carbon foot print".

I wasn’t really sure what the aim of the advert was but I think you hit the nail on the head. This is absolutely the type of dross a advertising consultant would come up with for exactly the reasons you stated.

In the wise words of bill hicks “if anyone here is in advertising or marketing.... kill yourself”

this is what happens when your culture starts to die. You stop having pride in your people and give in to moral relativism.

they let cancerous people into their homelands who hated their culture.. Who then went about destroying their culture and demoralizing the people with propaganda

We are at the point that globalists are not even hiding. In fact, they are taunting people now.

Hate to break it to you but if it's one thing the globaist would like to erradicate from planet earth, bar free will, it's the internet. Just ask any bureaucrat from Brussels.

Or a heavily censored internet which isnt really the internet and only lets you go to a Government approved and run wikipedia and social media sites. And like online banking or amazon. Etc.

they let cancerous people into their homelands who hated their culture.. Who then went about destroying their culture and demoralizing the people with propaganda

In the UK they started claiming many of the romans were black. There is a strange african and black worship in academia and media. Black supremacy by all means is promoted in the west by leftists. It is in movies and super bowl commercials. Subtle

MAN WHAT A DUMBASS COMPANY. FUCKIN LIBRUL CONSPIRACY is A THREAT TO MY EXISTENCE. THEY SHOULD CATER TO WHITE PRIDE HEROES LIKE ME, NOT AN OVERWHELMING NUMBER OF PASSENGERS WHO ARE WELL ADJUSTED TOLERANT PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD. HERE LET ME SHARE THEIR AD TO SHOW HOW MAD I AM.
lol

What exactly is Scandinavian?

I know the old viking religion comes from germany.

Outside of that I dont know what they're known for

Anything danish swedish or norwegian

Good YouTube comment
"Are your sure this will help us sell more airline tickets?"
"Airline tickets?"

Based on the replies about making white people feel guilty, and talking about Africa, I was expecting a very different commercial than what I actually saw. Here are the countries/regions that the commercial "thanks" for different elements of their society:

Greek Democracy
Swiss parental leave
Turkish rye bread
German Midsommarstang
Persian windmills
German bicycles
Dutch Scrapple
Chinese licorice
Turkish meatballs
Austrian Danish
American paperclip
American women rights movement.

There's not a single African country listed here. It's majority European, with some Eastern European/West Asian influence, a random treat from China, and influence from the United States.

There's plenty of reasons to say this is not a good commercial, but I think some of the responses here are a bit disconnected from the reality of what is depicted in the commercial.

Is it because the "repost" of the video chose to use the one black guy's super close up as the still image?

@sweede what's your opinion on that? Is the self hate strong in the swedish media?

I've never been much of a Nordicist. Nothing against their culture, but I don't find it to be the most interesting European culture. I find French, Italian, English, German, Spanish, Greek, Dutch, etc. more interesting.

But for God's sake, have some natural pride in your people and your history. Sweden in the 70s was one of the best societies to ever live in. I'm proud of my heritage, proud to be American, and I hope we never bend over backwards like this. Pathetic.

Based on the replies about making white people feel guilty, and talking about Africa, I was expecting a very different commercial than what I actually saw. Here are the countries/regions that the commercial "thanks" for different elements of their society:

Greek Democracy
Swiss parental leave
Turkish rye bread
German Midsommarstang
Persian windmills
German bicycles
Dutch Scrapple
Chinese licorice
Turkish meatballs
Austrian Danish
American paperclip
American women rights movement.

There's not a single African country listed here. It's majority European, with some Eastern European/West Asian influence, a random treat from China, and influence from the United States.

There's plenty of reasons to say this is not a good commercial, but I think some of the responses here are a bit disconnected from the reality of what is depicted in the commercial.

Is it because the "repost" of the video chose to use the one black guy's super close up as the still image?

Meatballs are Italian.

As for the ad... if you want to destroy a people, first you need to demoralise them. What Europeans are currently going through now is a process of demoralisation. Demoralise them, they will be depressed. Then, they will just simply 'give up' i.e. not have many children. That's when the migrants are moved in, as we can see happening. Ask yourself why this isn't done to other ethnicities/races? What is uniquely 'Nigerian'? What is uniquely 'Somali'? What is uniquely 'Pakistani'? If we start picking apart those people's cultures, we'll be called racist. But when it comes to any European group, it's seen as perfectly acceptable and even encouraged. Quite bizarre, considering the left is always talking about how the world has been created to benefit white people.

It's so sinister and evil, but seen as acceptable by so many people... which makes it even more evil.

Always ask yourself that one question: 'what's the endgame?'.

Back