Scale of 1-10, how concerned are you about NATO/Russia situation of late?

Moron they already DONE nothing when the missile shield went online in Romania, they can bark as loud as they can but all already know they will so FUCK all cause they can do FUCK all and they already done fuck all when they should have done something as you imply they will. Understand fool ? they already showed the world they are to weak to do anything but bark and piss and moan real loud.

They will not use nukes nor do they actually want war (their military is in shambles). You wanting them to use it shows what fool you really are.

I'm delusional yet you want them to use nukes (never gonna happen) and you are stupid enough to fantasize broke bum fuck Russia will kick Muricas ASS.

bahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhahaahhahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahhhahahaha

I understand you're an illiterate pea-brained millennial drone but all I'll say is this... Crimea. USA didn't do shit in response.

Now come back when you've calmed down and learned how to form a simple, coherent sentence.

That's the lady who said that the hundreds of thousands people killed in Middle East were necessary ?

That would be her.

Some of her other work:

http://usuncut.com/politics/special-place-in-hell-madeleine-albright/

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright is making headlines today after her appearance at a Hillary Clinton rally. Standing beside a laughing Clinton, she said“There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.”

What isn’t making headlines is the irony of someone who was responsible for the deaths of 2,000 civilians, including 88 children, pretending to have any moral judgement whatsoever.

Albright was one of the leading proponents of NATO’s bombing of Serbia in 1999, so much so that many referred to the operation as “Madeleine’s War.”

Years before George Bush declared war on terror without the approval of Congress, Albright and her Clinton administration allies were using phrases like “war on terror” and “humanitarian intervention” to justify bombing Serbia. NATO had never before used military force without the approval of the UN Security Council, and it was the first attack against a sovereign nation that did not pose a threat to any other nation in the UN.

Albright’s airstrikes destroyed more than 300 schools and libraries, and over 20 hospitals.

“Why? Why civilians?” lamented airstrike survivor Dragan Ciric. “It still torments me. If the first rocket was a mistake, what were the next three for?”

Much of the country is in rubble to this day, still reeling from the billions of US dollars in damages that the country has no way to recover from.

So why did Albright participate in these war crimes? Apparently, to share in the spoils of war. Many former top Clinton officials swooped into war-torn Serbia and secured millions of dollars in contracts ironically designed to help “rebuild” Serbia and the new nation they helped to create, Kosovo.

As the New York Times put it, “So many former American officials have returned to Kosovo for business — in coal and telecommunications, or for lobbying and other lucrative government contracts — that it is hard to keep them from colliding.”

Albright’s company, Albright Capital Management, aggressively bid for Kosovo’s telecommunications company PTK — its most prosperous asset. While this purchase would have been worth upwards of $600 million for Albright, it was also discovered that her sister company, Albright Stonebridge Group, held shares in PTK’s only competition.

Critics busted Albright of trying to create a monopoly in Kosovo which would have destroyed all market competition in the fledgling nation. She was forced to quietly pull out of the sale, but she’s still managed to profit quite nicely from the shady business move. Her net worth is estimated to be upwards of $10 million.

I understand you're an illiterate pea-brained millennial drone but all I'll say is this... Crimea. USA didn't do shit in response.

Now come back when you've calmed down and learned how to form a simple, coherent sentence.

Learn to form a logical understanding of world events, but you are a fucking moron that wants Russia to use nukes lol. So her ewe are.

Crimea was majority Russian and voted to be Russia, they ironically enough democratically choose to be part of Russia. US could bark all they want but there was nothing to be done.

And what correlation is Crimea a predominately Russia area any way the same as free sovereign nation like Poland Romania or the Baltis states choosing allied troops to be stationed on their soil.

Sounds gotten to. Kind of funny to hear him basically admit that therw will come a point when Russia's nuclear arsenal is neutralized by missile defense. Smart enough to know in the end it doesn't even matter if we put them in Romania or Poland because we can put them in the water.

The West's elites are desperate to get their hands on Russia once and for all, especially with Russia's massive natural resource wealth. Who wouldn't be gotten to? It's amazing to me how many people side with the USA's imperialistic aggression on this.

He never once said that a sea-based missile system could neutralise Russia's nuclear arsenal.

The USA is the aggressor and you admitted it in your post.

Learn to form a logical understanding of world events, but you are a fucking moron that wants Russia to use nukes lol. So her ewe are.

Because USA is the aggressor. Keep up, son.

Crimea was majority Russian and voted to be Russia, they ironically enough democratically choose to be part of Russia. US could bark all they want but there was nothing to be done.

It was a major blow to USA's imperialistic dreams, for Crimea to become part of Russia.

And what correlation is Crimea a predominately Russia area any way the same as free sovereign nation like Poland Romania or the Baltis states choosing allied troops to be stationed on their soil.

Because the USA didn't want it to happen, but they couldn't do anything to stop it.

Poland & Romania are not "choosing" to have missile attack systems in their territory you naive child. Are you serious? As always, the USA is the bully and is throwing its weight around. Iran was never really a threat and the USA knew that. The argument was that the missile "defence" system that was to be built in Poland & Romania would be to stop the Iranian "threat". In reality, that was a diversion and the real target was Russia because there was never really an Iranian threat. The globalist elites want their hands on Russia and its massive natural resources. You are so naive it's comical.

Tell me, why exactly are you so supportive of the USA's imperialistic aggression?

Because USA is the aggressor. Keep up, son.

It was a major blow to USA's imperialistic dreams, for Crimea to become part of Russia.

Because the USA didn't want it to happen, but they couldn't do anything to stop it.

Poland & Romania are not "choosing" to have missile attack systems in their territory you naive child. Are you serious? As always, the USA is the bully and is throwing its weight around. Iran was never really a threat and the USA knew that. The argument was that the missile "defence" system that was to be built in Poland & Romania would be to stop the Iranian "threat". In reality, that was a diversion and the real target was Russia because there was never really an Iranian threat. The globalist elites want their hands on Russia and its massive natural resources. You are so naive it's comical.

Tell me, why exactly are you so supportive of the USA's imperialistic aggression?

Ohh my. lol

Poland wants more US troops, if they could they field an entire US army airforce and nukes. Yes its all to fuck Russia and they are rather open about it. US might be all political but they are not. And to that i say Fuck that Ruski shit hole.

I'm not supportive either way, but unlike a moron like you with a tin foil hat on i see the simple truth.

All these nations want US troops, and NONE want anything to do with the retards in Russia.

Ohh my. lol

Poland wants more US troops, if they could they field an entire US army airforce and nukes. Yes its all to fuck Russia and they are rather open about it. US might be all political but they are not. And to that i say Fuck that Ruski shit hole.

I'm not supportive either way, but unlike a moron like you with a tin foil hat on i see the simple truth.

All these nations want US troops, and NONE want anything to do with the retards in Russia.

You have the intellect of a toilet brush.

Well, will you look at that?!

I must have missed when the Ukraine became a member of NATO.

Well, will you look at that?!

I must have missed when the Ukraine became a member of NATO.

And? Since when has the USA ever missed an opportunity to stick its big nose in and invade a country?

The West's elites are desperate to get their hands on Russia once and for all, especially with Russia's massive natural resource wealth. Who wouldn't be gotten to? It's amazing to me how many people side with the USA's imperialistic aggression on this.

He never once said that a sea-based missile system could neutralise Russia's nuclear arsenal.

The USA is the aggressor and you admitted it in your post.

He did.

Exclusive: Clinton campaign also hacked in attacks on Democrats
The involvement of the Justice Department’s national security division is a sign that the Obama administration has concluded that the hacking was sponsored by a state, people with knowledge of the investigation said.

While it is unclear exactly what material the hackers may have gained access to, the third such attack on sensitive Democratic targets disclosed in the last six weeks has caused alarm in the party and beyond, just over three months before the Nov. 8 U.S. presidential election.

Hackers, whom U.S. intelligence officials have concluded were Russian, gained access to the entire network of the fundraising Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, or DCCC, said people familiar with the matter, detailing the extent of the breach to Reuters for the first time.

Cyber security experts and U.S. officials said earlier this week they had concluded, based on analysis of malware and other aspects of the DNC hack, that Russia engineered the release of hacked Democratic Party emails to influence the U.S. presidential election.
The consensus, understandably, is that Vladimir Putin wants Donald Trump to be President. All the conservatives who mocked Obama for mocking Romney in 2012 when he called Russia a "foe" have been vilifying Russia and screaming for us to take a much more firm rubber-to-the-road policy in opposition to Russian aggression, and were particularly harsh in painting Obama as weak over his "red line" posturing in Syria in contrast to Putin. They've also rejected intellectualism and other "ivory tower intellectuals" at every stepping stone along the campaign trail.

I wonder if that will change now that it has become clear how much Putin likes Trump, and obviously wants him to be President. Cohen might be the only guy out there authoring a sympathetic portrayal of Trump in the matters of NATO and especially the Russian DNC hacks:
Russia Expert Stephen Cohen: Trump Wants To Stop The New Cold War, But The American Media Just Doesn't Understand
Cohen says the media at large is doing a huge disservice to the American people by ignoring the substance of Trump's arguments about NATO and Russia, and buying the Clinton campaign's simplistic smear that Trump is a Russian "Manchurian candidate."

"That reckless branding of Trump as a Russian agent, most of it is coming from the Clinton campaign," Cohen said. "And they really need to stop."

"We're approaching a Cuban Missile Crisis level nuclear confrontation with Russia," he explained. "And there is absolutely no discussion, no debate, about this in the American media."

"Then along comes, unexpectedly, Donald Trump," he continued, "Who says he wants to end the New Cold War, and cooperate with Russia in various places... and --astonishingly-- the media is full of what only can be called neo-McCarthyite charges that he is a Russian agent, that he is a Manchurian candidate, and that he is Putin's client."

"This is a moment when there should be, in a presidential year, a debate," he said. "And that is not what we are given in the media today."

"Let's go back to what you said Trump said about NATO," Cohen also said. "Trump said early on, he wanted to know, 60 years after its foundation, what was NATO's mission today. 100 policy wonks in Washington since the end of the Soviet Union, 25 years ago, have asked the same question. Is NATO an organization in search of a mission?"

"That's a legitimate question --but we don't debate it. We don't ask it. We just say, oh, Trump wants to abandon NATO."

It seems like he has this exactly backwards. Putin is laying out the case that the world is much safer when there is real nuclear tension between the US and Russia. His complaint is that we are positioning ourselves to knock down Russian strikes and clear the way for our own. It baffles me that there are Americans who remember the end of the Cold War who don't think this is a good thing. The US is kicking the hell out of Russia when it comes to modernizing our weapons. He can't afford it, so he's fighting on a bizarre axis of sympathy. Cohen actually wants to go back to the Cold War here, whether he realizes it or not. I'd like to move past the MAD plan, personally, because it's a plan that guarantees an end in nuclear annihilation, given enough time.

Back