Scale of 1-10, how concerned are you about NATO/Russia situation of late?

There was another person who basically replied in the same fashion, with no content.

Explain to me how I'm wrong when we have one candidate that will keep the NATO alliance and the other that would abandon it. Just the thought of Trump being elected has our allies worried that America will keep it's word. The guy is completely wrong in every way on foreign policy.

After the fall of the Berlin wall and collapse of the Soviet Union the Russians were picking up the pieces. America and the Europeans never stopped the cold war, they kept on going. NATO is being used by the international eiltes of the west to break the Russian federation and exploit it's vast resources. America and the west staged a series of colored revolutions along the Russian periphery, installed "misslie shields" on their door step ellegedly for Iran but we all know that's horseshit, and tried to take away their base in Crimea. Also, much of what's going on in Syria is due to the west wanting to overthrow Assad, who leases a naval base to Russia. NATO is being used as muscle to do the European and Global elites bidding.

Hillary is 100% on board with this trajectory and it's pitting the west in a new cold war against Russia that could potentially turn into WW3. Russia will not lose what they have.

Trump? Wants to make NATO members pay their way and do business with Russia.

HMMMMMMMMMMM.

LOL There missile defense already up and running in Romania, Ruskis have not invaded them.

Technology advances over time so in 10 years time, a superior missile system will be in place than the one now, with a greater range. As Russia feels more & more threatened, the chances of Russia fighting back become more likely, and a missile defence system being built in Poland makes this more likely.

The it cant be build ship has sailed a long long time ago.

I hope you understood what you were trying to say here, because I doubt anyone else does.

Russia will do fuck all to stop it cause that's all they can do, their economy is in the toilet as is their military.

It's this attitude that makes people despise the USA, and it's completely understandable.

However, Russia can & will do something and you're completely delusional if you think it won't. If it doesn't fancy its chances in a war with NATO, it has nukes and will use them. I hope it does. USA REALLY needs to be given a good fucking kicking.

How does letting Russia invade your allies make you a cuck? Do you let people who don't like you sleep with your wife, too?

They're not my allies. Russians do not dislike me. You're reaching HARD with this one.

It's the USA that has people in power that hates Americans. Enjoy having your country completely controlled by Zionists. See how that turns out for you. LOL

Sounds like you're lowering the curve. The consequences of world problems may be relatively low now compared to even the 1980s, but relative to the world today, Russia/NATO and as you mentioned, China, are areas of concern.

As Europe becomes less relevant on the world stage and Asia keeps rising, then its understandable that China becomes a threat.

Thats why i am concerned with China, not Russia.

Think about it. What has russia done to the west lately? Nothing. How many westerners has russia killed lately? None. Its a distraction. Black lives matter are killing cops, muslims have a new terrorist attack everyday, while liberals push to disarm law abiding citizens in america and push more political correctness and DIEversity on us.

Who cares if china is making moves in the south china sea. Let the asians sort it out. Who cares if russia exerts its influence in eastern europe. Let those guys sort it out. We have our own problems i the west.

Whos the real enemy. Youre being distracted.

The possible upcoming conflict with Russia isn't the main news story in the West. In fact, it's given no attention. ISIS is the major story. You're making no sense.

They're not my allies. Russians do not dislike me. You're reaching HARD with this one.

It's the USA that has people in power that hates Americans. Enjoy having your country completely controlled by Zionists. See how that turns out for you. LOL
The evil jooooos huh? Nazi or KKK?

The evil jooooos huh? Nazi or KKK?

Zionists can be both Jewish and non-Jewish so don't try that one. Joe Biden, an admitted Zionist, is not Jewish. Evangelical Christian Zionists are not Jewish. Need I go on?

Are you seriously denying that Zionists control the USA? Really? lol

I think there is 0 chance of all out war between the two sides

but they do have very diffetent interests in the middle east, which could cause some tension

Zionists can be both Jewish and non-Jewish so don't try that one. Joe Biden, an admitted Zionist, is not Jewish. Evangelical Christian Zionists are not Jewish. Need I go on?

Are you seriously denying that Zionists control the USA? Really? lol
It depends what you mean by Zionists. Do I believe that the majority of the people who are in power in the USA support Israel's right to exist? Yes. I do too, so I am glad. Do I believe my country is controlled by some cabal of zionist conspirators? Lol no.

It's all a game for resources between the Transatlantic Powers and the Continental Powers.

Russia/China want to secure influence in neighboring countries.

Transatlantic Powers want to solidify a global system of socially liberal internationalist oligarchic-democratic capitalism.

Russia prioritizes stable governments and solid institutions as a path towards human well-being.

The West prioritizes a resource funnel mascaraed as democratization.

Washington D.C. just wants human rights and democracy for Ukraine right?

Then why does it spend so much money supporting one of the most non-demcoratic and unethical regimes in the world?.. Saudi Arabia

After the fall of the Berlin wall and collapse of the Soviet Union the Russians were picking up the pieces. America and the Europeans never stopped the cold war, they kept on going. NATO is being used by the international eiltes of the west to break the Russian federation and exploit it's vast resources. America and the west staged a series of colored revolutions along the Russian periphery, installed "misslie shields" on their door step ellegedly for Iran but we all know that's horseshit, and tried to take away their base in Crimea. Also, much of what's going on in Syria is due to the west wanting to overthrow Assad, who leases a naval base to Russia. NATO is being used as muscle to do the European and Global elites bidding.

Hillary is 100% on board with this trajectory and it's pitting the west in a new cold war against Russia that could potentially turn into WW3. Russia will not lose what they have.

Trump? Wants to make NATO members pay their way and do business with Russia.

HMMMMMMMMMMM.

giphy.gif

He will be the first President in decades not to use the Brzezinski blueprint to Russia and middle east. The Sanctions will end. We will see Russia resume trading with the EU, and begin new trade deals with US.

It depends what you mean by Zionists.

You don't know what a Zionist is?

Do I believe that the majority of the people who are in power in the USA support Israel's right to exist? Yes.

Then they are Zionists.

I do too, so I am glad.

Why would you support that? Are you Jewish or an evangelical Christian?

Do I believe my country is controlled by some cabal of zionist conspirators? Lol no.

How can you not believe that? You just admitted that the majority of people in power in the USA "support Israel's right to exist", so you admit that the USA is controlled by Zionists.

I can't remember who said it but it was some ex-CIA guy who I think was fairly high up the food chain and he admitted that the USA's support of Israel made absolutely no sense and had greatly hurt the USA's reputation. So the obvious question is... why does the USA continue to support it?

Zionists control the USA. That is a fact.

Everyone watch this and tell me the situation is all okay and nothing to worry about...

Everyone watch this and tell me the situation is all okay and nothing to worry about...

This (brilliant imo) rhetoric is a good example of how Trump stands no chance of besting Putin geopolitically. He'll have to make "deals." But the deals Trump wants aren't American deals, they are Trump deals. Waiting for ink in fucking Moscow. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...dcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html. Meanwhile, Putin makes the situation seem grave, invoking some sorcery about how the balance of power and technology shifting to the US means doom. He's making a believable pitch that Russia should catch up in order to stabilize the world. Ukraine? That was in part because of US meddling, according to Putin. That's only half true. He has gained the sympathy of a huge chunk of the US population while becoming more aggressive. People slept on him because he so wolf-sheepishly suggested the US was the only real superpower. Think he won't cash in on that sympathy? Think he won't do it by manipulating an aloof US businessman-wannabe-oligarch who is drooling over the carrot Putin has dangling in front of him? Think a-fuckin'-gain.

Dont worry guys if Trump gets in office he'll let Putin cuck him and things will be fine

Back