Scale of 1-10, how concerned are you about NATO/Russia situation of late?

I think things are tense with Russia...I'd give it a 6right now with the message that was sent to them by kicking their athletes out of the olympics....

where I see a problem developing is in the far east....China is alot more aggressive than Russia these days and could easily do something that could spark off war...like asking for the american debt thats owed to them for example lol or getting involved with North Korea, attacking Taiwan etc etc, if China and America get into it, Russia is going to get involved

Think about it. What has russia done to the west lately? Nothing. How many westerners has russia killed lately? None. Its a distraction. Black lives matter are killing cops, muslims have a new terrorist attack everyday, while liberals push to disarm law abiding citizens in america and push more political correctness and DIEversity on us.

Who cares if china is making moves in the south china sea. Let the asians sort it out. Who cares if russia exerts its influence in eastern europe. Let those guys sort it out. We have our own problems i the west.

Whos the real enemy. Youre being distracted.

Same sentiment about Germany back in the 40's. You are bound to repeat history with this line of thinking and its why Trump is considered a Rookie in terms of global politics.

Would you say Germany was better under hitler or better now? Id say under hitler, so maybe a repeat sounds better than the direction these countries are going.

I think things are tense with Russia...I'd give it a 6right now with the message that was sent to them by kicking their athletes out of the olympics....

where I see a problem developing is in the far east....China is alot more aggressive than Russia these days and could easily do something that could spark off war...like asking for the american debt thats owed to them for example lol or getting involved with North Korea, attacking Taiwan etc etc, if China and America get into it, Russia is going to get involved

With all the trade between China and the US, nothing will happen. The Chinese did not approve of the missile test a month ago in NK.

Would you say Germany was better under hitler or better now? Id say under hitler, so maybe a repeat sounds better than the direction these countries are going.

Results of Germany under Hitler:
article-2276944-03644BD60000044D-755_634x444.jpg

main_900.jpg

Here is what the country was before Hitler, and what it looked like when he was done:

nsdap1930.GIF

9349db850290f280197aaaaac558d7f2.jpg

Notice how Germany got smaller and ceased to control itself anymore. Usually, reduction of territory and loss of sovereignty is considered a bad outcome for a leader to produce.

If Trump wins, 0. If globalists behind Hillary win, I can see them surrounding Russia with more bases and escalating this further.

But honestly, most of the worried people are just Hillary supporters who are trying to deflect all the exposed corruption by fear mongering Russia. None of them were worried about Russia when Clintons sold Uranium to Putin.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...hillary-clintons-foundation-bags-145-million/

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-says-us-should-shoot-russian-planes-if-putin-calls-fail-454902

just stop

The thread is about NATO vs Russia. In that specific regard we have nothing to worry about because like all bullies, Putin is simply incapable of picking a fight with someone stronger than him.

Trump may be incompetent enough to let Putin do whatever he wants, but I don't think for a second he will get elected. Any other US president will react if Putin so much as puts a single boot inside a NATO country and bitchslap the little balding shit back where he belongs. And if he keeps trying the underhanded shit Hillary will slap more sanctions on him and squeeze his balls even more than they already have.

That's why Putin is so fucking scared right now. Obama is too much of a gentleman to lower himself to Putin's level but if there's one advantage to Hillary being so sketchy is that she won't put up with his bullshit and Putin knows it.
I don't think an answer to this question can be so focused, as this is nearly the opposite of something happening in a vacuum.

There is cause for some concern, however Putin has shown himself very reasonable so far in his dealings with Western countries. I would be more concerned about Turkey right now. Atleast Putin has joined the fight against terrorism, but you cannot say the same about Erdogan.

Zero

Lately there's been an article or 2 in the MSMS, claiming Poland is in danger of being invaded by Russia. Such comments beggars belief, it is totally ludicrous to suggest such an impossible scenario.

EU leaders 10
Islamic invasion 9
Globalism 8
Hillary President 7
Trump President 3
Putin 1

The zeroes and ones itt are pretty alarming. Turkish coup, Brexit, EU uncertainty, Russian aggression, refugee crisis...it has to at least give the radar a good ping. Ignorance is only temporary bliss.

The 0s and 1s live in the new world, a land that its a little bit less retarded due to how young relatively speaking it is.

Living in opposite land are we? lol.

There was another person who basically replied in the same fashion, with no content.

Explain to me how I'm wrong when we have one candidate that will keep the NATO alliance and the other that would abandon it. Just the thought of Trump being elected has our allies worried that America will keep it's word. The guy is completely wrong in every way on foreign policy.

The 0s and 1s live in the new world, a land that its a little bit less retarded due to how young relatively speaking it is.
Sounds like you're lowering the curve. The consequences of world problems may be relatively low now compared to even the 1980s, but relative to the world today, Russia/NATO and as you mentioned, China, are areas of concern.

Back