Scale of 1-10, how concerned are you about NATO/Russia situation of late?

3/10

Just your regular saber rattling. It's nothing too serious and certainly isn't going to escalate into a full blown war.

Explain yourself. We either have someone who is going to keep things as is with NATO or someone who want to dump it. Trump isn't even elected and our NATO allies have major concerns. He said he wouldn't honor our commitment to the treaty. Completely insane and would cause havoc. Trumps foreign policy (well not really policy but crazy rants) is incredibly dangerous.

NATO allies are alarmed because they know there's less of a chance USA would intervene if Russia invaded Poland. It's a good thing if Russia invades Poland. The missile defence system that the USA wants built in Poland cannot and must not be built. Russia will do ANYTHING to stop this from being built. With Clinton, if Russia was to invade Poland, she would absolutely intervene. With Trump, it's far less likely. That's of course if presidents really do have any power.

This is just a distraction. Im more concerned about these terrorist attacks happening in the west, aswell as more and more terrorists being allowed in these countries and in some cases being protected by the government.

Once trump gets elected he will most likely be friends with russia which is a good thing. Islam and zionism are the enemy, not russia.

NATO allies are alarmed because they know there's less of a chance USA would intervene if Russia invaded Poland. It's a good thing if Russia invades Poland. The missile defence system that the USA wants built in Poland cannot and must not be built. Russia will do ANYTHING to stop this from being built. With Clinton, if Russia was to invade Poland, she would absolutely intervene. With Trump, it's far less likely. That's of course if presidents really do have any power.
Do you live in Russia, or are you just a cuck?

This is just a distraction. Im more concerned about these terrorist attacks happening in the west, aswell as more and more terrorists being allowed in these countries and in some cases being protected by the government.

Once trump gets elected he will most likely be friends with russia which is a good thing. Islam and zionism are the enemy, not russia.

I have a strong suspicion that these attacks are being used as a way for western European countries to have troops out on the streets, which will eventually be used to attack Russia. I hope I'm wrong.

Some aggressive maneuvers but all just talk and fear mongering.

Generals on both sides want $ for new toys.

I have a strong suspicion that these attacks are being used as a way for western European countries to have troops out on the streets, which will eventually be used to attack Russia. I hope I'm wrong.
Think about it. What has russia done to the west lately? Nothing. How many westerners has russia killed lately? None. Its a distraction. Black lives matter are killing cops, muslims have a new terrorist attack everyday, while liberals push to disarm law abiding citizens in america and push more political correctness and DIEversity on us.

Who cares if china is making moves in the south china sea. Let the asians sort it out. Who cares if russia exerts its influence in eastern europe. Let those guys sort it out. We have our own problems i the west.

Whos the real enemy. Youre being distracted.

LOL There missile defense already up and running in Romania, Ruskis have not invaded them. The it cant be build ship has sailed a long long time ago.

Russia will do fuck all to stop it cause that's all they can do, their economy is in the toilet as is their military.

Stop worrying. You are wrong.

The zeroes and ones itt are pretty alarming. Turkish coup, Brexit, EU uncertainty, Russian aggression, refugee crisis...it has to at least give the radar a good ping. Ignorance is only temporary bliss.

Casting my vote for Hillary is scary because I know she'd intervene if Russia ever did anything dumb that we have nothing to do with.

Casting my vote for Trump is scary because of all other scenarios lol

The zeroes and ones itt are pretty alarming. Turkish coup, Brexit, EU uncertainty, Russian aggression, refugee crisis...it has to at least give the radar a good ping. Ignorance is only temporary bliss.

The thread is about NATO vs Russia. In that specific regard we have nothing to worry about because like all bullies, Putin is simply incapable of picking a fight with someone stronger than him.

Trump may be incompetent enough to let Putin do whatever he wants, but I don't think for a second he will get elected. Any other US president will react if Putin so much as puts a single boot inside a NATO country and bitchslap the little balding shit back where he belongs. And if he keeps trying the underhanded shit Hillary will slap more sanctions on him and squeeze his balls even more than they already have.

That's why Putin is so fucking scared right now. Obama is too much of a gentleman to lower himself to Putin's level but if there's one advantage to Hillary being so sketchy is that she won't put up with his bullshit and Putin knows it.

I know Russia was kind of the enemy back in the day with the Cold War and everything, but it's now 2015 not 1955. Russia today is much more civilized and ready to join the world's economy than it was during the Cold War. Their people want the same thing the American people want. They don't want to ruin it with war.

I don't think Putin is dumb, and taking Russia to war against NATO would be his death sentence. He would never be safe again, and his economy would go to shit. Yes he took Crimea by force, but no real nation gave a fuck so why should we? I'll be concerned if Russia goes to war against one of our real allies like Germany, Poland, or shit even Belarus. Nobody really cares about that shithole part of the Ukraine that Russia took back. Russia doesn't have the money, manpower, manufacturing capabilities, or motivation to go to a real war against the world.

4. Some more troops to Poland and Baltics and it'll go down to 3 or 2.

Back