SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they could have just slit the dogs throat and waited for it to bleed out and saved 6 hours of everyone's time? I love some doggies, but if a kid's face is being eaten then you just kill the dog instantly.
oh, I agree. but apparently there was also sentiment that the dog's live was worth saving as well. stupid europeans. the same ppl who let a bazillion mooslims into their area as well.
look how that turned out.

his raps are so fucking bad tho..LOL

I'll take Beck over that tool any day.
Made up for it with his beret game

icet01.jpg

lol lets not forget his successful transition to the small screen on Law and Order. (Cool J tried but meh)

not even Cube could do that.

Not sure why that was funny... I'm not saying I'd be a Kenyan marathoner or some 6'8 worlds strongest man.

But if I started running 50 miles a week minimum and not drinking I'd lean out and look like a runner. If I started hitting the gym for 90 minutes a day and crushing protein shakes and eating everything in sight, Id pack on muscle and look like a bodybuilder.

I'm not even sure why this is debatable, let alone laughable.

I am studying CRISPR at the moment. I would love to meet you Mr PUO and study your body, the desire is to eliminate all the impurities bestowed upon you through your genetic lineage. I met with Mr Zheng and went to Chine briefly last year to observe the nature of the technology... One day all will be pure for The Nexus...
I want to be the white LeRoid James. But less of a pussy and more of a hairline.

The Ballast Point location here is absurd, easily the most impressive space I've ever been to for a brewery.

ballast-point-long-beach-web.jpg

That said, it's a bit of a zoo and the food mostly sucks lol. But on a good summer day, it's tough to beat. Has it's own boat dock, people pull up on kayaks, paddle boats, yachts all day.

Fav Beers are the Scottish Red "Piper Down" (giggity) and the seasonal coffee vanilla cream ale "Calm Before the Storm"

Long Beach Ballast location is fucking legit. I've prob been there a dozen times or so. My co workers and I used to go there once a month on friday after work. Might have to hit it up this weekend now that I think about it, haven't been there in like 6 weeks. Maybe I'll throw CIH in the ocean.

Before they turned it into Ballast Point, the Long Beach spot used to be called Khoury's. That was our pre- 21 spot cause one of our friends knew the owner. Many fun times were had there and that's where we found out about these guys

What the fuck was going on for the 5 hours and 59 minutes when the dog had the kids face. Could you not slice, stab, shoot, electrocute, set fire, punch, kick, or cut the dogs dick off to distract it long enough to let go?

Who knew Michael Vick posted here.

yep, heard it all before.
"its not the dog, it's the owner."
or
"he's never done anything like this before, he must have been provoked"
right.
Every dog has its day..

Where do you conceal your weapon while riding? Fanny pack? Huge water bottle?

Every dog has its day..

Where do you conceal your weapon while riding? Fanny pack? Huge water bottle?

Under the seat bag?

Pretty common for cyclists in South Africa to carry because criminals will just point a gun at them out in the countryside and steal there bikes stranding them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back