SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 1 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off Angus you dipshit stop liking all of Foster's posts you POS.

lmao @ crydome begging for likes. Here's some pity ones.

lol at Foster leaving the retirement home baseball thread and stalking me into here.

the epic 'challenge Gunther to a fight/stalk him on FB/claim his kid is half explosive' thread originated b/c people thought I was defending Foster, even though my whole pt was we're fans, we shouldn't take credit for what our teams do. And his sig at the time was literally all the LA champions.....

the epic 'challenge Gunther to a fight/stalk him on FB/claim his kid is half explosive' thread originated b/c people thought I was defending Foster, even though my whole pt was we're fans, we shouldn't take credit for what our teams do. And his sig at the time was literally all the LA champions.....
Shouldn't take credit for it, but you should be able to be as excited as you want about it, especially if you spend as much time watching and talking about sports as all of us do in here. If he wants to sport his fav teams titles in his sig than let him do his thing, that's not taking credit, that's being proud of where he's from and the teams he roots for. No clue why someone like you would even like sports, there's no investment for you, you can't even get excited when your favorite team wins and go a bit nuts? Sounds fucking gay, I wouldn't even watch it if that were the case. If the Dolphins ever win the fucking SB while I'm alive, I'll be the happiest person on earth for that entire year.

not sure if this was aimed at me, but astonishingly close IIBH. Respect haha
1937320_271207865530_4909942_n.jpg

Not gonna lie this looks like the kind of party me and my boys would storm in my prime. Loot and plunder

not sure if this was aimed at me, but astonishingly close IIBH. Respect haha
1937320_271207865530_4909942_n.jpg

I'll say this about gunther --- he sure does have a level of consistency with meh chicks that is unrivaled. Respect for consistency, at least.

wtf, those aren't my chicks. my brother knew both of htem from HS they were freshman when I was a Senior, I was just in the pic.

hahaha like the whole party was the 5 of us....

my brother had an entire USMC Infantry Platoon there. again, good luck w/ that

hahahaha you don't have the monopoly on military Gunther

Even non military. For example, I've never been in the military and you have, yet I'd knock you the fuck out in like 10 seconds lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back