SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 1 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't really stand to look at Lucy's face anyway lol so i'm not too heart broken about that

ymliftapnkldhoxqhhob.jpg
not sure if this was aimed at me, but astonishingly close IIBH. Respect haha
1937320_271207865530_4909942_n.jpg

the girl below me in that pic, i shit you not, went to NCState at the time and was dating Mario Williams. He got drafted that summer, dumped her over Myspace hahahhahahahahaha

@Palpatine
Ian Mcdiarmid is going to be at Tampa Comic Con this weekend, you ever had the chance to meet him? I'm thinking about gietting tickets

cddf1fcd363a66409a0a774abd83f489.png

I live about half an hour from that monstrosity. The Mormon's are right behind Scientologists lol they just aren't as damaging lol

Is that the place off of the Beltway by Silver Springs? I used pass it on the way to Bethesda and always wondered what it was.

Is that the place off of the Beltway by Silver Springs? I used pass it on the way to Bethesda and always wondered what it was.

That's exactly where it is. Kind of crazy just seeing it from the road.

MDKENtemple_angel.jpg

My Gheyberry thread about weird Korean motherfuckers eating live octopuses got sent to the dump. What the fuck, keep going? I'm posting here and some dickhead wandered into my thread. I can't even post a line until dopey the dick starts whispering in your ear and you're not even watching anymore. Don't Fucking Faust me I'm doing my job here. I'm a pro. Blow me.

In 2014 I flew from Tokyo to Seoul. About mid-way through the flight they come around with immigration and customs declaration forms. I'm like, "ya ok whatever" then the infotainment system instructional vidoe on customs says that if you are "bringing live aquatic life, be sure to ask for a declaration of live aquatic life form and to complete accurately". WTF?? Ya, I'm flying into Gimpo and taking the subway into town with my live tuna in my brief case - LOL.

I'm not shitting you -- they have a live aquatic life declaration form for customs.

That's exactly where it is. Kind of crazy just seeing it from the road.

MDKENtemple_angel.jpg

Yup - that's it, LOL. I always wondered what the fuck that thing was. I thought it was a mosque or something. Jesus, what an abomination. I've been going to the NIH since teh late 90s and never occurred to me to ask anyone or to google that monstrosity.

200_s.gif

Yup - that's it, LOL. I always wondered what the fuck that thing was. I thought it was a mosque or something. Jesus, what an abomination. I've been going to the NIH since teh late 90s and never occurred to me to ask anyone or to google that monstrosity.

200_s.gif

Not allowed in it either lol "only baptized members who are qualified and prepared are allowed to enter a temple after it is dedicated."

Lol they also claim it only cost $15 million to build

The temple has a total floor area of 160,000 square feet (15,000 m2), making it the third-largest church temple. The temple includes six ordinance rooms and fourteen sealing rooms. The Washington D.C. Temple's angel Moroni statue, which sits atop the tallest tower, is 18 feet (5.5 m) tall and weighs 2 tons.[3][4] The outer walls are covered in white Alabama marble and the spires are coated in 24-carat gold.[8] There are two large stained glass windows on the eastern and western-most spires. Although there appear to be no other windows, the marble was shaved to 0.625 inches (1.59 cm) thick over window openings, thin enough to be translucent.[9]

DC Beltway sucks some mighty dick. First time I passed by that place I thought the statue on top was a dude holding a golf club up. Nope, just a moron temple.

Is that your bro on the left?
yes, musta still been in the Marines awaiting discharge after getting wounded. I went to HS in NoVA w/ all those people, and we got together in SD (hence my hand signals, not a gangsign haha)

Oh, I thought you were the one on the left. This explains a lot now.

they have a big Mormon temple in La Jolla, but its not quite as ugly as the one Marky posted
50124483.jpg

they have a big Mormon temple in La Jolla, but its not quite as ugly as the one Marky posted
50124483.jpg

Where in La Jolla is that piece of shit? North of the bay by Torrey Pines, or closer to the village?

Not gonna lie Mormons are pretty impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back