SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 1 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could take the gas chamber no questions asked

Will smiff chat leading to hunterisms again. Will look forward to loling after work.

I believe in you gunther. You've actually done shit in your life. Unlike some shitstain named CUMinHAIR

giphy.gif

Also got confirmation from said FB post that Gunther indeed did not puke during the Gas Chamber.

Somebody needs to study this man ASAP. Real life Superman is putting it lightly lol

Also got confirmation from said FB post that Gunther indeed did not puke during the Gas Chamber.
TBF one other guy that i tagged was totally immune too, i guess a small percentage of the population just is. we came 2stepping out the chamber together, jimmies were rustled

i actually felt bad for everyone else, they didn't handle it well. AT ALL

You mean the team you admitted you were only on because you were a tutor?
admitted partially yes, that would be the one

not like they knew that i when i walked on, especially given my style of speech and dress back then

Lucy left because of some bullshit. She said it was because of Bubbles and some chick getting into a verbal agument in Vegas when both were hammered, eventually it lead to nothing, said she didn't wanna work with those type of ppl or something.

in other words she wasn't getting paid enough and just used that as an excuse.

Lucy left because of some bullshit. She said it was because of Bubbles and some chick getting into a verbal agument in Vegas when both were hammered, eventually it lead to nothing, said she didn't wanna work with those type of ppl or something.

in other words she wasn't getting paid enough and just used that as an excuse.

I follow her and Sarah on twitter. They are both pretty outspoken SJW types

Yea, I read about the Bubbles shit, it got completely blown out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back