SBBC: Will Smiff's Greatest Hits - Volume 1 (of 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most unprofessional thread I have ever been in. This is horseshit! I've got these fucking zombies over here that I have to look at. I have a bunch of pussies staring at me, and this fucking baby. This is garbage! ... Blow me!

Mormons are at least outwardly nice. Plus they can hoop
Back in my younger, less fat days I used to do hackey sack a lot. A couple Mormon boys on mission walked up to me and my friends, and took us to school wearing slacks and ties.

Twas quite embarassing.

This is the most unprofessional thread I have ever been in. This is horseshit! I've got these fucking zombies over here that I have to look at. I have a bunch of pussies staring at me, and this fucking baby. This is garbage! ... Blow me!

drinking-vodka.gif

Back in my younger, less fat days I used to do hackey sack a lot. A couple Mormon boys on mission walked up to me and my friends, and took us to school wearing slacks and ties.

Twas quite embarassing.

You never had a chance... your senses and coordination had been compromised from years of alcohol and other abuses.

These mormon's walk up with their lifetime of sobriety and early bedtimes and utterly outclass you because compared to your compromised wits, it's seriously moving in slow motion to them.

DOPEY THE DICK?!?!?!?!?!

My Gheyberry thread about weird Korean motherfuckers eating live octopuses got sent to the dump. What the fuck, keep going? I'm posting here and some dickhead wandered into my thread. I can't even post a line until dopey the dick starts whispering in your ear and you're not even watching anymore. Don't Fucking Faust me I'm doing my job here. I'm a pro. Blow me.

giphy.gif

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...-game-to-eject-Phillies-fan-Bob-Davidson.html

Home plate umpire Bob Davidson stopped Tuesday night’s Phillies game in the middle of an at-bat to eject a heckling fan seated behind the visiting dugout.

Davidson called time in the sixth inning, removed his mask and walked towards the San Francisco dugout. It first appeared that he was going to have a word with the Giants. Instead, Davidson pointed to the stands and ordered a fan to be removed.

The umpire told a pool reporter that the fan was repeatedly yelling a sexual innuendo and telling the Giants players that they "suck

WTF is this bullshit

My Gheyberry thread about weird Korean motherfuckers eating live octopuses got sent to the dump. What the fuck, keep going? I'm posting here and some dickhead wandered into my thread. I can't even post a line until dopey the dick starts whispering in your ear and you're not even watching anymore. Don't Fucking Faust me I'm doing my job here. I'm a pro. Blow me.

dennis-quaid-freakout.gif

tumblr_m7c0feW9Pe1qkavmj.gif

You never had a chance... your senses and coordination had been compromised from years of alcohol and other abuses.

These mormon's walk up with their lifetime of sobriety and early bedtimes and utterly outclass you because compared to your compromised wits, it's seriously moving in slow motion to them.
I actually didn't drink very often back then, I didn't hit the bottle hard till my mid 20s or so.

what in the actual fuck, that korean girl eating octopuss was the only readable thread on the first page in the gheyberry.

anyone wanna take bets what mod sent it to the dump?

lol, I was reading that octopus thread while I was laying down for bed last night, pretty hilarious. Those threads always turn into how Americans slaughter cows and chickens though. I made one last year about the Yulin Dog festival where they torture and kill dogs then eat them and the thread turned into "But look at what KFC does to get you fried chicken you fat fucking American", oh, true.

lol, I was reading that octopus thread while I was laying down for bed last night, pretty hilarious. Those threads always turn into how Americans slaughter cows and chickens though. I made one last year about the Yulin Dog festival where they torture and kill dogs then eat them and the thread turned into "But look at what KFC does to get you fried chicken you fat fucking American", oh, true.

lol

Nice broscience stats bro. Fact is the West dominates cage fighting, football, rasslin, pretty much any physical sport. Just like I would dominate you; I'm 203-0 in streetfights and played JV middle school basketball ffs. Read. It. And. Weep.

Really I'm the big balls Korean guy? You brought up the whole "my race can beat up your race" argument into this, Mr badass westerner. Lol, what are you 15 years old?

And I'm pretty sure I can kick your ass in both fighting and basketball, I used to play rec ball and sometimes college players would jump in the game and I always held it down on offense and defense, I would wreck you in ball. Anytime, anyday.

lmao, Faust got bodied by a korean

Hunter doesn't fight. Actually goes on and on about how he doesnt fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back