SBBC : We Almost Made It...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even felons have auto pay on their probation fees.

just noticed that corona actually has a DTD ray-shawn prince on his roster. talk about desperate LMAO

One true has reached the sherdog lexicon. I saw heavies say fedor is the one true, I saw people say Tom Brady is the one true, someone even said when it's all said and done rumble will go down as the one true

One true has reached the sherdog lexicon. I saw heavies say fedor is the one true, I saw people say Tom Brady is the one true, someone even said when it's all said and done rumble will go down as the one true

pisses me off tbh. there is no 'hockey one true' or 'bar room brawl one true'. there is only one true one true. and that is none other than the one true himself

pisses me off tbh. there is no 'hockey one true' or 'bar room brawl one true'. there is only one true one true. and that is none other than the one true himself

You just have to learn to accept multiple one trues. I mean you don't see the one true big man Tim Duncan getting upset

The One True One True, indeed

scal-11-566x339.jpg

That reminds me of the Leslie Nielsen gif from spy hard, cracks me up, someone post it

i apologize to Champ and others in advance (whom seem like genuinely cool people), but seriously, fuck poor people.

I live in such a shitty, BD networth-tier city that i constantly see signs of brokeness that rustle me so badly. For example:

Smoking is already a poor person's habit, but cmon son, cats that bum cigarettes offend me on a personal level. I'll even give them one b/c i understand the struggle kinda, but seriously, this isn't NYC, they aren't over ten bucks a pack or something. that, or quit that shit if you can't afford it. If you have to pick them from ashtrays, seriously, why are you still around?

If you buy gas, in any amount less than $10, fuck you, you should be forced to wait in the back of the line, or just relinquish the whip at that point, b/c frankly you're not a productive member of society. If you're paying w/ coins, ultra fuck you, you broke bastard

anything involving EBT/food stamps/poor shit should again, be relinquished to the back of any line, or a special line made to separate and ostracize those destitute mooches

i need to smoke, shit is killing me haha

edit: forgot to add, anything involving a prepaid phone or the like should be added to the list. basically, anything resembling economic shambles that forces me to wait longer, should be banned

Rustlemania

i made a thread in the heavies and i swear it was deleted in 3 seconds. gone before my first f5

Fuckin GSPOAB, dude is the One True sherdog shooper. Light saber paraphernalia ftw

Ask the one true mod Tachy for help

it probably wouldn't sit well with the other mods. i was making a valid point by criticizing anderoid's d-level stack and compared it to leroid's a-level regimen

Canderson was using poor people steroids. Im not surprised as they probably dont have anything worth a fuck in the favela.

Holy shit this happened today/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back