SBBC : The Smiley Edition

What's the best Smiley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LyDX0fvuoTKFi.gif

bucsnoo.0.gif

I screeshotted every person on FB that's a Bucs fan that was talking shit about Aguayao. Going to be hilarious at the end of the year when the are hailing him as the Goat and I tag all of them in one big FB post because of a missed preseason XP.

You drive a benz like a pleb, not some fancy demon car. LOL at not having a chaffeur, btw.

lol, true... I had a professor in college that used to say you haven't made it until you have a driver.

BD probably has a driver... I'm still struggling along
UvfzxYm.gif

I screeshotted every person on FB that's a Bucs fan that was talking shit about Aguayao. Going to be hilarious at the end of the year when the are hailing him as the Goat and I tag all of them in one big FB post because of a missed preseason XP.

Lmao, I thought of you when I seen that. Did he get another shot at one, in the game?

Dan Bailey was probably gonna be cut after half time back in his rookie year. Missed a 19 yarder in week 2. Went on to hit his next like 29 fg's or something, and is now already (probably) Dallas' best kicker in history, just 5 years into his career.

Guy's the best Kicker I've ever seen, and not just because he's an FSU player. His brother is an incoming Freshmen and is apparently better, saw him kick a 45 yarder at the spring game that hit the top of the net.

lol, true... I had a professor in college that used to say you haven't made it until you have a driver.

BD probably has a driver... I'm still struggling along
UvfzxYm.gif

Actually having a driver isn't a big deal at all. It isn't expensive. We have one for when we go out. Hell of a lot cheaper then one or both of us getting a DUI.

Lmao, I thought of you when I seen that. Did he get another shot at one, in the game?

Dan Bailey was probably gonna be cut after half time back in his rookie year. Missed a 19 yarder in week 2. Went on to hit his next like 29 fg's or something, and is now already (probably) Dallas' best kicker in history, just 5 years into his career.
Naw I don't think he did actually, and it sucks, because he's already getting flack because they traded up to get him in the second round. Dude was 90/90 or something like that on XP's at FSU, I know he never missed an XP, pretty sure it was just jitters, tbh.

Naw I don't think he did actually, and it sucks, because he's already getting flack because they traded up to get him in the second round. Dude was 90/90 or something like that on XP's at FSU, I know he never missed an XP, pretty sure it was just jitters, tbh.

And it's completely, utterly, %100 meaningless. He'll be fine.

Actually having a driver isn't a big deal at all. It isn't expensive. We have one for when we go out. Hell of a lot cheaper then one or both of us getting a DUI.
When Im feeling fancy I click the UberSelect.

For business ventures (fantasy drafts, trips to airport, etc) UberBlack is the only way to travel.

A daily driver is though...

When Im feeling fancy I click the UberSelect.

For business ventures (fantasy drafts, trips to airport, etc) UberBlack is the only way to travel.

Haven't used that. We actually met our dude coming back from Orlando. His person no showed him so he was looking to make a trip obviously. I shot the shit with him and he ended up our driver. Cool as shit. Real knowledgeable about sports. He'll wait at clubs and whatever we ask. Only $150 a night but we obviously hook him up with a nice tip every time. Gave him a ton of references too.

I'll have to check that out though out of town. Outside of Vegas I could use that actually

Guy's the best Kicker I've ever seen, and not just because he's an FSU player. His brother is an incoming Freshmen and is apparently better, saw him kick a 45 yarder at the spring game that hit the top of the net.
Oh i meant that smiley is goat lol

Im not worried after one preseason game

You paid $150 for something you can get for $15. Srs.

Yet to have a bad experience with an Uber driver.

A daily driver is though...

Oh, I know that. I just figured nobody here would be looking at a daily driver. To be honest, I wouldn't even want one. I come and go to often from place to place to even make that feasible really.

lol @ $150 a night being cheap, I need to find new internet friends, we all obviously have nothing in common.

Uber has premium services, goes even higher than select. They'll pick you up in nicer cars, you'll have snacks and shit, it's like a legit service.

73 was my first vehicle, gift from Gramps. Was a rust bucket pos 1/4 mile vehicle, pops and I did the body work and interior and a motor/trans swap through highschool. Thing kept having issues and I needed reliability and somehing I could afford so I got rid of it.

Been trying to get it back for the last 5 years. The guy who has it actually bought the big block we built for it.

Mine was my dad's old 76 chevy, two wheel drive pile of rust with no floorboards. But I fell in love with it, that old beast took a serious pounding till I finally had a scrap it.

Oh, I know that. I just figured nobody here would be looking at a daily driver. To be honest, I wouldn't even want one. I come and go to often from place to place to even make that feasible really.

Yeah, we are just having fun.

Someone I used to work for had a driver. He needs one now because he is older than Palp...but he started hiring one when he was in his 50s.

Total power move. lol. It just screams importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back