SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunk Moreland

They shot my moms crown off
Banned
Reaction score
its days like this that I wish I still lived in the DC area. I think it would be fun and interesting to see, smell and feel the atmosphere at that hate group rally.

I wouldn’t attend. Just observe from a distance.

Went white water rafting and paintballing yesterday for a buddies Bachelor party.

I thought the rafting was going to be like tubing but it was actually legit with category 3 Rapids and some dude ended up dislocating his knee.

I'm comically bad at paintball apparently.

My goggles kept instantly fogging up and I couldn't see shit.

Anyway Sharknado week on Sy Fy starts today so I gotta grab some bourbon

Went white water rafting and paintballing yesterday for a buddies Bachelor party.

I thought the rafting was going to be like tubing but it was actually legit with category 3 Rapids and some dude ended up dislocating his knee.

I'm comically bad at paintball apparently.

My goggles kept instantly fogging up and I couldn't see shit.

Anyway Sharknado week on Sy Fy starts today so I gotta grab some bourbon
Hack a luggy into the mask/goggles next time. Swirl it around with your fingers. Rinse with water. It works for diving. Might work for those types of masks.

I wish there was proof that aliens existed but these ancient alien shows have to be some of the dumbest shit on tv. Why would aliens show up and decide to teach ancient people in mexico and peru secrets to build great civilizations and then just peace out? Makes no sense.

im-not-saying-hs2yuz.jpg

the most laughable show was the one on alien abductions where all these losers claimed to have been abducted while sleeping, transported to some spacecraft and returned later just fine...except for the 'probes' they had to endure.
get a fucking life.

I wish there was proof that aliens existed but these ancient alien shows have to be some of the dumbest shit on tv. Why would aliens show up and decide to teach ancient people in mexico and peru secrets to build great civilizations and then just peace out? Makes no sense.
they're apparently big fans of the movie Apocalypto, so they used their advanced technology to control the space/time continuum and travel back in time to teach them that stuff, thereby ensuring that the movie could be made in the future....

Just gotta look into it bruh

Peru and Mexico? I wonder what they would be doing there?

giphy.gif

its days like this that I wish I still lived in the DC area. I think it would be fun and interesting to see, smell and feel the atmosphere at that hate group rally.

My news feed headline: "Anti-fascists confront police in Washington"

... while acting like fascists.

can you prove they didn’t show up and not teach these Peruvian and Mexican people?

what exactly does 'goodnight white pride' mean?
whatever happened to 'good day'!
giphy.gif

RIP Gene Wilder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back